Bruce Banner v2 (auto) day 39 (15/21 of late veg)

Soooo, is this what I am looking for next? Is this a pistil? I tucked the larger leaves under the little ones like @pyromancy told me too, and he is growing more each day. I also have seen a lot of bottles 3, 4, and 5 used since my water change on Sunday (3 days ago). I extended late veg from 14 days to 21 days, so am I still on track? Do I keep tucking? Thank you for any advice!

6 Likes

Not quite seeing any pistils yet, those look like leaves still.

One place that is a good spot to check is the main stalk, a couple nodes down where the nodes are forming… in between there is where my first plant showed its first signs

3 Likes

@pyromancy ok, thank you! :slight_smile: I check on him with the Blink camera I have hanging over him, and I swear he is literally growing in front of my eyes! It’s crazy to watch! :raised_hands::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s good :slight_smile: Healthy plant then, fast growth! They most definitely do grow while we aren’t paying attention… the closer you look the more you can realize how the leaves and stems grow, really awesome to watch.

This is what you’ll be looking for

Calyxes forming

Pistil on bottom right of the photo (White hair sticking out, also known as stigmas too)

edit: Also two (maybe three) visible in the center of the budlet too

5 Likes

Thank you, @pyromancy! I will check it again this weekend with the high mag camera option on my iPhone. I still cannot get the microscope thingy I bought from the Grobo site to work on my iPhone camera yet. I am playing with it till I figure it out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right on! Pretty soon Bruce will be showin’ for sure. Autos tend to show up around week 3-4 sometimes a little later give or take.

Those pics of the calyxes above, they appear as little green/white specs to the naked eye, thats zoomed in as far as my iPhone would go and through a jeweler’s loupe over the lens. A close eye can find them before they put out the white hairs

4 Likes

This is my favorite part :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like