Bruce Banner ILGM First Grow

Hello this is my first grow and just wanted to share my grow, She’s on Day 24 and I have some question. My roots look a little yellowish brownish tint are they ok?

5 Likes

Your roots look good, just nutrient staining. Keep water below 70 or use hydroguard, you’ll be good!

5 Likes

Thanks @FireGuy, I’m currently on day 26 and you think she’s ready to get topped?

5 Likes

You have plenty of nodes so if you want to top, you’re good to go!

4 Likes

How she’s looking guys any suggestions she on day 4 of transition

2 Likes

Personally I would have trimmed her up before transition but you still have an opportunity on day 21 of flower. Transition is still part of flower so count these days. Remove any fan leaves blocking bud sites or not receiving light. Good luck grower!

1 Like

Thank you will do, so it’s to late to trim her a bit more, or i have to wait until day 21?

1 Like

I would wait, it is in a “stretch” phase when it first enters transition so trimming during that time is not recommended. Day 21 is when the plant stops regrowing new foliage and focuses on bud development. I rarely trim after day 21 of flower.

3 Likes

Hey so she’s stretching too much is she good or am I going to have to do something today is day 20 of flower

2 Likes

Search “supercropping”

3 Likes

- - - [2021-06.09]:

Jun 9, 2:11 AM

@Loweyes,

• (Definitely Try To Get The Branches Away From The Light [:bulb:]): {#NowIsTheTime :clock2:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-06.16]:

@Loweyes,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

{#JustForFunsies}:

~~~

- - - [2021-06.21]:

@Loweyes,

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (This Will Help You To Decide):

~~~

- - - [2021-07.01]:

@Loweyes,

• (A Lot Of The Times The Buds Below Become [PopCorn] :popcorn: Buds, -And- They Take Longer To Develop Prolonging Harvest, -Or- Causing The Dilemma Of Partial Harvesting Crop):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.17]:

@Willcol1,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Trimmed her up a bit, yah think she’s good… any suggestions day 22 of flower

2 Likes

U can search the super crop like @Wake said but if ur at day 20 u have one :point_up:t4: more day for it to stretch then all the focus will be on ur buds Getting fatter so IMO ur gd :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Soo I tried to super crop because the back stem was to big for the box and this what happened

2 Likes

What are the black fans called I keep seeing, and do you leave them on 24/7?

@Purp

Yes, you can leave them on all the time. These seem to be more important if you have the standard coco pods, they keep air circulating and if your pod is ever wet they will help dry it out. (Since I switched to the Start system Ii don’t have as many issues with wet pods, but I still use them for better circulation, esp in summer.)

4 Likes

Is too late to cut this fella off, day 13 flower including transition ( 27 )

1 Like

If you want it gone, do it now! You’re at the point where you don’t want to trim anymore.

3 Likes

She finally recovered from the supercrop but for some reason she’s still growin 18/56 days of flower, Should I be cutting fan leaves or just let her grow

1 Like

What should I do I feel like the plant inst getting enough light , should I trim her up a bit she’s day 25/56 of flower?