Bruce Banner feminize

My seed is Bruce Banner feminized but my recipe says Bruce Banner hybrid does that make a difference will my plant still grow good!

5 Likes

You are good to go, that just means it is a hybrid of sativa and indica cannabis strains. Do you know if it is an auto flower or regular photoperiod? Knowing the name of the strain and if it’s auto or photo is the only thing you need to know before selecting a recipe. It will grow great!

5 Likes

It is not auto so it must be photo thanks for your help

I don’t know why the pictures are not coming out

4 Likes

I am at the end of day eight of 10 of germination how do you know if your plant has germinated enough to move to the next level

5 Likes

I would let Grobo do it’s thing and not fast forward anything just yet.

4 Likes

Ok I thought it wasn’t growing fast enough it only has two round leaves and two starting inside of them and the stem is bending over a little but I don’t know if that is normal The humidity in the box is 41 and it said it needed to be higher than that I see people putting jars over their plants is that to increase humidity or is that a bad idea

3 Likes

This is a critical time for success with the Grobo. Your RH is definitely too low to be considered optimal level, looking for 50-60% at this stage. You need to be checking the moisture of the cocoa pod daily to ensure it isn’t soaked and watch the stem where it meets the pod. If the stem starts to narrow or discolor you have to do some preventative measures but we can tackle that if it presents itself.

I told you the ideal humidity but air temp of 62-82 and water temp of 65-68 degrees are also very important to achieve success grows. You will still be able to grow outside of these parameters but are likely to experience issues. Have a small fan ready no matter what as it will be needed.

4 Likes

The humidity is 41 the temperature in the box is 81 water temperature is 73.8 and the cocoa pod is a quarter of an inch in the water when I touch the top it is moist but I don’t know if I will call it soaked but the bottom of the cocoa pod is about a quarter of an inch in the water in that pot is definitely soaked
How can I adjust the parameters I read not to put a humidifier next to your Grobo can I drop some ice cubes in the tank to cool it down ?

2 Likes

Push the pod up, not doing so can lead to damping off. It should not be in the water.

3 Likes

Approximately how far away from the water should the bottom of the cocoa pod be

1 Like

What type of fan should I get for inside the box I seen someone who had two one on the bottom and one on the top but I don’t know how they got the power to it I’m assuming they fished the wire out around the tank and out the back

2 Likes

I would add a humidifier in the middle of the room the Grobo is in, not blowing on the unit. The water is warm and you will need to either keep it cool with a water chiller or constant daily ice bags or use Hydroguard, I recommend the latter.

2 Likes

This is the fan that I’m using for inside the grobo - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PZBVLC7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_SMANSJWTE8PQNCVFCP7P?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

As for the pod. I would say since it is easier to see, the top part of the pod should be about half an inch above the reservoir lid.

2 Likes

I run 1 fan always and add a second after a month into the grow. There are a ton of different fans, I recommend going on Amazon and looking around. I don’t recommend fans larger than 4” in diameter.

3 Likes

Thanks for your help will keep you posted

3 Likes

Thank you for your help I appreciate it Ordered two fans from Amazon not sure how to get the water temperature down

2 Likes

Can use a chiller, or add hydro guard and not worry as much about the temp.

3 Likes

I have ordered two small fans and a tank chiller
Hopefully it will all come together soon thank you for your help I appreciate it

5 Likes

How much Hydro guard should you add to the tank
Got two fans and a tank cooler but the tank cooler did not work had to return waiting for a new one

How much Hydro guard should I add to the tank?

1 Like