Bruce Banner feminize

Thanks for your help will keep you posted

3 Likes

Thank you for your help I appreciate it Ordered two fans from Amazon not sure how to get the water temperature down

2 Likes

Can use a chiller, or add hydro guard and not worry as much about the temp.

3 Likes

I have ordered two small fans and a tank chiller
Hopefully it will all come together soon thank you for your help I appreciate it

5 Likes

How much Hydro guard should you add to the tank
Got two fans and a tank cooler but the tank cooler did not work had to return waiting for a new one

How much Hydro guard should I add to the tank?

1 Like

I don’t use it but the people I have read about follow the instructions on the bottle. The reservoir of the Grobo is always between 2.5 and 3 gallons.

1 Like

Thanks

I hope it don’t mess with the girl bro recipe

It won’t, there are many many people who use and I have never heard of someone overdosing their plant on hydroguard.

If it makes you feel more confident, Grobo actually recommends the stuff.

1 Like

I have my temperature under control for now Will probably use it when he gets hot out

Day 11 early veg

1 Like

@James_Barrett,

• (You Can Grow This To The Finish Line :checkered_flag:):

- - -

@shawshank7755, @James_Barrett,

• (Looks Like Your Cotyledon Leaves :leaves: Were Curled Too): (How Is Your Root System Looking): (You Can Clean Your Pod With Toothbrush, -Or- A WetWipe):

{FirstSetOf :leaves:}:

• (#SomeReads :open_book: & :video_camera:):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Check To See If Your System Is Running Correctly): (Support Can Help You With Your Account Too):

- - - [2021-06.04]:

@James_Barrett,

• (Can You Take A Picture Of The Area):? (Was She Dampening Off):? :question:

- - - [2021-07.01]:

@shawshank7755,

• (Stephen Was Shared In This Topic With You Above :arrow_up:):

Arrow_up..~~ PointUp..1b-- Arrow_up..1~~ {:point_up:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Bruce Banner feminized Day 7 of the early veg day 17 of Grow

I added a tank cooler I think I have my environment under control now

3 Likes

1 Like

Day 22 early veg 12 of 14 I think it’s doing good
Going to do a little research on CO2

1 Like

Well I think I am giving up on my plan today I squeeze the stem at the bottom too early and it did not recover the plant is just shriveling not not growing at all

1 Like

tank cooler? can you share the setup?

1 Like

I bought the cheapest one that was on Amazon and the pump was not strong enough to push it through their system so I got another USB pump and now it works fine I just routed the hose through the back of the Grobo I remove the door and got them up the side when I change the water I have to unplug the cooler and let the pump run through four a few minutes or else when I try to start it back up I have to siphon the hose to get The water flow to start again

3 Likes

Didn’t get it on Amazon got it on eBay just search Google for a tank coolers

2 Likes