Brown spots on plant

On day 21 today notice brown spots on leaves. Should I do a Calibration since it might be a nutrient issue ?

1 Like

1 Like

Iโ€™m on day 21 and have brown spots on my leaves too. I submitted a support ticket and cleaned and calibrated my ph probe. Not sure what the issue is but hope our plants will bounce back.

2 Likes

Go ahead and submit a ticket. Wouldnโ€™t hurt to also calibrate your pH meter if you have the calibration solution on hand. Also, your pod is still sitting low, is there a reason why you pushed it below the reservoir lid?

It looked like it wasnโ€™t getting enough water. Coco pods seem to dry out so I pushed it a little lower to make sure it was getting water (bubbles) if thatโ€™s correct. If I need to push it up please let me know.

2 Likes

Just ordered the calibration solution it will be here on Wednesday.

1 Like

When you pull up the reservoir lid does it appear that the pod is touching the water?

Itโ€™s pretty close but Iโ€™m not sure. Y?

It should be hovering right above the water, not physically touching it. If touching it will cause your pod to over saturate which leads to fun things like algae and damping off. The pod should be moist to the touch but not wet. Your plant is drooping which is a sign of overwatering.

1 Like

Thank you so much Iโ€™m going to push the pod up

Put coco pod flush with plane. Thanks for your advice.

1 Like

Looks perfect, good work :+1::+1:

That pod is up too highโ€ฆ needs to go down a bit further

Yeah the pod needs to drop down a little bit further down I belief. Just a bit further down than flushโ€ฆ

@Static,

• (She had a rough start): (She should recover now that your [Ticket] [:ticket:] is in):

--

4 Likes