Brown spots on leaves

Hey @Stephen @GroboJason I just recently noticed a few leaves on my crop that were getting a lot of brown/yellow spots and I’m not sure if she is getting fed too much which is the result of this. Also noticed that a couple of my nutrient bottles are almost completely finished. The #3 Micro and the #4 Macro bottles are nearly empty and I believe this could be the result of the leaves but not sure. Please help. By the way im on day 81 of my grow.

1 Like

Good morning! @NOo_Reggie If you could shoot us a support ticket at support@grobo.io we would be happy to investigate further!

2 Likes

Yeah i sent in my ticket already.

2 Likes

You are looking good @NOo_Reggie, I’ve made a slight recipe tweak, so a drain and fill would be helpful for your baby. Nothing to be overly concerned with.

Stephen

2 Likes

You’re a lifesaver @Stephen :raised_hands::pray:

3 Likes

I noticed brown spots on my leaves to I first noticed them with the first set of leaves grown but now I’m seeing the on the larger leaves. I put in a ticket yesterday. Any help would be nice.

1 Like

I hate looking everyday but it got worst!

1 Like

You need to cut those off so they don’t spread to your other leaves!

Thank you, I reached out to support and haven’t heard anything yet.

1 Like

While your waiting just reach out to the champions and see if you can get a quicker response. Like this… @SilverGrobo, @Azuri, @Stephen, @chris_barfield, @ToddYYC

1 Like

Thank you @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

@Stephen could you give me some help on the spots I’m observing on the these lower leaves. I just clipped them earlier so they wouldn’t spread even more.

@Justtryingtomakeit,

((#PhProbe)):

I’ve been noticing a big trend on this issue since our growing our 5-plants and all the issues on line:
I’m doing a survey myself on our 5th plant and making an effort to check the Ph-Probe every week for our Drain/Fill:

Calibration once every grow: Cleaning Ph-Probe more often:

:thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo, I noticed it says to clean it every four months. This is my first grow in the Grobo will a cleaning be necessary already?

1 Like

@Justtryingtomakeit,

Calibration once every grow: Cleaning Ph-Probe more often:

((#CheckItItWillNotHurt)): ((#PhProbe)): ((#SurveySays)):

Did you check your sensor and find anything on it?..

((#SurveySays)): This might be solving a lot of issues:

Thank-You So Much For Your Help in this Survey:

:wink::green_thumb:

((#Pests)):

Have you checked for any signs of pests on your plant?.. Under the leaves and down the stems is a good hiding spot for them… I’m not sure if these spots would return if you cut the remaining ones off… What have Support said to you about their readings?.. Have they gotten back to you yet?..

:thinking:

2 Likes

So, any other advice since this is my first grow with the Grobo!

Yes, it was like some tan/light brown gunk on it. I cleaned it so hopefully I’m good to go.

Thank you @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

Spot returned on these top two fan leaves. If i get rid of these leaves will there be an issue.

1 Like

Fan leaves are ok to get rid off.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes