Brown spots on leaves

Should I just make this a weekly thing?

If so I’ll mark my calender for Thursdays

Wait till Friday or Saturday you are in to next week at the earliest

And when I get the automatic response. I’m using ro water hope that helps

@Wolf,
Hope Grobo Team Helps you with this one…

1 Like

Hey @Wolf,

The leaves will not heal themselves, I like to remove them and focus on the new plant growth. Your pH has been raised (all recipes received this update) and your plant should be absorbing more calcium as a result. The changes in your plant will happen over a number of days, and you should see nice new growth being produced.

Best,
Stephen (The automated response :wink: )

1 Like

I’m sorry my internet has taken a dump. Not supposed to be taken care of until Friday. That is my next water change day.
Everything seems to be bubbling and light cycling correctly. Do you think it will be all right?

My email at this address I use with my phone also so I get them, but my little growie is without access to the internet at all.

@Wolf,
:cry: I hope your plant makes it… :cry:

1 Like

Hi @Wolf

If your phone has internet access, are you able to use it as an access point/hot spot to connect your Grobo to the internet briefly to drain/fill your unit? This would be the ideal solution to keep your plants reservoir on recipe. Draining then filling a day early or a day late won’t cause to much trouble, as long as there is water available to the plant. You can add a cup or two by hand to ensure there is enough water available to the plant until your internet is repaired.

Best,
Stephen

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: pH adjustment

Hi Stephen sorry I’ve not been available. This is the test i wanted to run. I’m hardly Abel to get home regular let alone check in. With my grobo. This picture is today

2 Likes

The spots have lightened in color, but they are still appearing. I’ve cut a lot out. It still looks good and it’s growing like crazy.

2 Likes

Hey @Stephen @GroboJason I just recently noticed a few leaves on my crop that were getting a lot of brown/yellow spots and I’m not sure if she is getting fed too much which is the result of this. Also noticed that a couple of my nutrient bottles are almost completely finished. The #3 Micro and the #4 Macro bottles are nearly empty and I believe this could be the result of the leaves but not sure. Please help. By the way im on day 81 of my grow.

1 Like

Good morning! @NOo_Reggie If you could shoot us a support ticket at support@grobo.io we would be happy to investigate further!

2 Likes

Yeah i sent in my ticket already.

2 Likes

You are looking good @NOo_Reggie, I’ve made a slight recipe tweak, so a drain and fill would be helpful for your baby. Nothing to be overly concerned with.

Stephen

2 Likes

You’re a lifesaver @Stephen :raised_hands::pray:

3 Likes

I noticed brown spots on my leaves to I first noticed them with the first set of leaves grown but now I’m seeing the on the larger leaves. I put in a ticket yesterday. Any help would be nice.

1 Like

I hate looking everyday but it got worst!

1 Like

You need to cut those off so they don’t spread to your other leaves!