Bottom leaves curled at the ends?!?

It is using a lot of PH however

Yeah, a bit of pH down used is normal. That looks good, it might not be pH after all.

Crap that cap does slide I moved it up and now both probes are flush

1 Like

@Spencer I’m sure you’ve already answer his but remind me, what type of water are you using? Also are you using any additives other than Grobo nutrients?

1 Like

Good

Distilled and hydroguard on refills

1 Like

Best bet is follow instructions laid out by @vegetato and submit a support ticket via the Grobo app. In my opinion, more pH has been dispensed than necessary if running distilled. I am 45 days into my grow and your unit has used roughly twice as much as mine.

1 Like

Would the probe not being flush caused this?

Do you think she will bounce back

@SWSVIC One thing I noticed from those pics is the level of all of the bottles. Using that as the baseline it changes that view somewhat – the 3,4,5 would’ve been dosed once – so if the pH bottles were filled to approximately the same level that means that only the pH down has been dosed so far.

Without an event log we’re just taking shots in the dark though. The grobo team can diagnose that better than any of us can visually. I really would love to see something like that added in the future so we can make better diagnosis on our own without as much guesswork.

2 Likes

Agreed, would be an incredible tool.

1 Like

@Spencer submit ticket and keep us posted buddy.

3 Likes

Probes are flush just did drain/refill hopefully this will help support ticket next

1 Like

@Spencer if you haven’t already, do what @SWSVIC said - gently remove the cap circled in red

2 Likes

Good eye, I hadn’t noticed that it was still there.

This was the video I had in mind (at the 6:10 mark):

2 Likes

lol I originally left the cap on too but then I noticed it didn’t look right. I was really worry about breaking the meters!

1 Like

Stupid cap was not removed!!! It’s off now I hope This solves the problems!!

1 Like

You guys rock!!

2 Likes

@Spencer , can I ask if you figured out what the issue was with this? I have the exact same thing happening (pic below). Everything else seems fine and growing steadily, but the first two leaves are curling and wilting.

1 Like