Bottles 3,4,5

At what stage does the reagents start delivery of 3,4,5 bottles. At day 12 an looks like no use yet
Ty.

3 Likes

Have you done a water change yet? If have they should start dispensing. You could check to see if the hose is cloged or pinched shut. You should open a support ticket.

2 Likes

2nd drain an flush in 2days. Tues
Since I began so iam thinking they only disperse at drain an refill it’s only been 12 days. ??? An one an two have tiny use but not 345.
Thanks I will check the tubes

1 Like

After your first drain and fill I believe bottles 3,4 and 5 only dispense a small amount to prime the lines you may not even notice, what alot of people do is turn their nutrient bottles so a clear side is facing forward and mark the bottles with a marker so you have a reference point and can see if anything has dispensed, bottles 1 and 2 adjust your ph and may not dispense much throughout your grow. I notice that your pod is sitting below the lid which is fine if you have an older model with a sticker in the hole where the pod is placed stating to place pod that low, but if you have a newer unit I would raise your pod up about a 1/2" above the lid so your pod will dry out helping to prevent a disease called damping off

1 Like

Great just what I needed to know
And I will rase it some
Thanks much.

1 Like

No problem, good luck and keep posting this community is very knowledgeable and helpful!

2 Likes