Bomb Seeds Co. (NL) Auto Bomb (autoflower)

Thinking of scrapping this guy, doesn’t seem to be working at all. I don’t think it’s normal.
Any advice would be appreciated…? I’m almost 30 days in total.

1 Like

I think you need to puch your coco pod down more it should be sitting flush. Maybe the roots are having a hard time getting to the water.

2 Likes

Some plants take longer. im on day 144 for mine but shes just about there.

3 Likes

Yeah, I hear ya man. I have to replace my low level float once I receive it, I’ll probably just scrap it at the time and start over.

It was conflicting (in the water, not in the water…) at first with the coco pod, I’ll just try it out flush to the top portion of the hole this time.

Cheers!
Eric

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Coco pod level looks pretty good now! I think she might recover!

4 Likes

Yeah I would just wait it out. Yeah she’s small but she doesn’t appear to be unhealthy :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

5 Likes

She’s definitely rocketed in the past day! :grin: I’ll leave her go, I’ll learn this way.

4 Likes

Nice of her to wake up! Buckle up brother haha.

3 Likes

Yeah dude, she seems to have puckered up somewhat.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Since I’ve changed my float, the nutrients have been properly dispensing. This guy has exploded in the past few days. Such a wonderful experience. Priceless, wouldn’t of been possible without all the support!
:facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

Gone, I had to scrap it. Root
rot. Planted an “atomic bomb” seed from Bomb seeds. Working my patience, trying to
keep my cool as much as possible…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I sterilized and cleaned the unit thoroughly before planting the new seed. Went with @Stephen recommendations. Several flushes with 50/50 vinegar.

1 Like

@dukz009 Best of luck with the new seed and strain! You have a lot of people rooting for you and her!

You mentioned root rot. Do you know what the water temps were? Will you get a chiller?

4 Likes

All my temps were perfect throughout. Aprox. 50% humidity and 21 - 23 degrees Celsius’s.

1 Like

Did you happen to measure your water reservoir temps?

1 Like

Yeah, aprox. 19 - 21 degrees, I have a water temp. Thermometer

2 Likes