Bomb Seeds Co. (NL) Auto Bomb (autoflower)

I sterilized and cleaned the unit thoroughly before planting the new seed. Went with @Stephen recommendations. Several flushes with 50/50 vinegar.

1 Like

@dukz009 Best of luck with the new seed and strain! You have a lot of people rooting for you and her!

You mentioned root rot. Do you know what the water temps were? Will you get a chiller?

4 Likes

All my temps were perfect throughout. Aprox. 50% humidity and 21 - 23 degrees Celsiusā€™s.

1 Like

Did you happen to measure your water reservoir temps?

1 Like

Yeah, aprox. 19 - 21 degrees, I have a water temp. Thermometer

2 Likes

Cool, good idea to have those. I wonder how the root rot set in? Nevertheless, continue working with Grobo support and the forum members here and sure enough she will start producing!

3 Likes

Iā€™m hoping so! Iā€™ve had great help from @vegetato @SWSVIC @Dani @Bplatinum9 and @miami5th! :wink:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear it brother, hopefully now that your unit is thoroughly sanitized this new grow will thrive!

3 Likes

Yeah, I triple flushed with 50/50 vinegar. Sanitized all the components. Thoroughly cleaned everything. I hope it works this timeā€¦ lots of wasted moneyā€¦ :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Did you find some hydroguard? If not, and in Canada, Iā€™d probably recommend you try the dr marijane instead (itā€™s far cheaper and seems to be working for me).

Edit: just checked amazon and they havenā€™t restocked it, never mind the dr marijane for now. I tried emailing them a few weeks back and my email bounced too, hope thatā€™s not a sign.

3 Likes

Nothing yet brother.

1 Like