Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

so I topped tonight things seem to be going well. I’m hoping to top 2 more times later if this goes well.

8 Likes

Did u cut only those two leaves and the very top? Almost looks like ull have a main stem still, excited to see her recover :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

ya i was wondering if i should snip little closer to the V bottom. but it trimmed off the top of the main stem and leafs. Hopefully its enough. I added 7days to late veg as well.

6 Likes

Ull probably be adding couple more weeks :grimacing: yea ur top is fine should do well

3 Likes

ya i figured it looks like it’ll be a while before she’s grown enough for next stage.
Gotta pick up some twine and start making a scrog net this week :slight_smile:

7 Likes

day 6 of late veg , Bela is looking good, lots of little bushy leafs forming. Root system is getting much denser seems to look good to my newbie eyes LOL

9 Likes

thats looks fanastic so very interesting to see how doing 8 will work out!

4 Likes

On point :+1::v:

3 Likes

Great root structure :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Word of advice now that you see your plant is doing well and has a good root system it’s best to leave the roots alone they actually don’t like light and prefer darkness and it will help with the overall growth of your plant to leave the lid where it is sometimes the roots grow and wrap around the lines so when you open your lid there is a chance that you are going to rip roots off

7 Likes

Thx for tip! That’s good to know

4 Likes

Bela’s getting bushier and and continuing to flesh out,

7 Likes

@Bloodydrake I’m jealous over those roots!! She’s looking good.

3 Likes

Use recharge and your roots will be bigger and even more developed!! True story

10 Likes

seems to be growing steady now, am concerned about more little brown spots on larger fan leafs, tho they might be remnants of the nute bottle 5 not dispensing properly.
I’ll have to keep an eye out see if it increase more on new leafs

5 Likes

wifi went out last night sometime in night after crashed, didn’t get back up till 6am ish…, hopefully it won’t affect Bela She still slowly but surely fleshing out

6 Likes

Grobo still works the same without wifi. I think its basically to run the app and keep count of drain and fills for nutrient dispensing. My wifi did the same thing last night around one or so but I was awake and rebooted my modem and router.

2 Likes

so i was takign a closer look and I may have not topped enough.
it looks like the original steam is still growing and two new shoots are coming…even tho there were two already coming out of that area that has split already…

Should I attempt to cut that center pieces and stem off again?

Heres video and pic see if that makes it easier to see

2 Likes

I love this advice, right on @Wolf1!

Stephen

4 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

Looks like you’ve FIM’d your plant, not topped it. No worries though, this can often turn out just fine. Check out breeder Royal Queen Seeds and their article on it…

Looking good!
Stephen

5 Likes