Blueberry cookies (2nd grow)

So a few days in now, it hasn’t gotten worse, hasn’t gotten better. Has just stayed the same. Buds are still fattening up slowly and I think the white pistols are still slowly making their change to orange. All is well?

@vegetato @Angiebaby @pyromancy

8 Likes

Hey! Doesn’t look too bad to me honestly! I don’t see any progression in the wrong direction, only a little bit of riper buds there :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Laughing at how short this girl stayed. Maybe a little shorter than my actual dwarf strain a grew last. I think all the lollipopping and pruning stunted her a bit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looking awesome if you ask me! Everyone says patience is key and waiting for the flowers to fatten/ripen up is the worst test of your patience throughout the grow. Hang in there! :wink:

4 Likes

Another pic update:

6 Likes

Found quite a few amber trichs on the buds so put her into flush today.

Side note: I believe what I was seeing on those leaves before, and now, was a cal mag deficiency. Considering bottle#5 dispenses automatically to a preset amount how would one go about correcting a cal mag def on a grobo grow? Just add some in from an outside nutrient source in small amounts? Just looking for answers for the next grow. I’m starting a seed later today in the grobo start and don’t want to run into this problem again. I also had this problem but not as bad on my first grow

@pyromancy @vegetato @Angiebaby @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

I don’t know but your buds look great!! I’m excited for your upcoming harvest!

3 Likes

Looks great! The buds are nice and fat and the hairs all look orange to me.

2 Likes

They’re very frosty too! Definitely proud of this harvest. I just wish I had a fool-proof way of keeping deficiencies in check!

2 Likes

Dope! Flush that girl!

Looks great !

2 Likes

HARVEST!!! really proud of this strain. dense, frosty, smells soooo sweet like candy. time to dry! im going for 10-14 day dry so hung as a whole plant and high over the fans so keep it a slow dry

@vegetato @Angiebaby @pyromancy @SilverGrobo @

7 Likes