2 Likes

day 40 overall
2nd day of transition
trimmed out all fan leaves to help with light
she is looking great

3 Likes

day 43 overall
4th day of transition
bad news bugs have entered the unit, so put small saucer filled with Neem Oil and hoping for the best
also added Mylar film to fill the bottom for light reflection, changed water today and added 3.5 ml Hydroguard, she is looking great other than the big invasion

2 Likes

day 54 overall and 2nd day of flowering , had to put in basil plant to keep bugs away, all is going good except for the unwanted bugs, hope the basil works

1 Like

Day 59 overall 7th day of flowering
she is doing great, the 2 lady bugs and new basil plant has helped with that previous bug problem, did some leaves trimming today so that light will get to the buds can see before and after pic, she should be finishing strong these next 30-40 days

3 Likes

day 77 overall
25th day of flowering
she is looking great, trimmed out some leaves today

3 Likes

Day 86 overall and 44th day of flowering
changed out water, added 3.5 TSP Hydroguard and added 5 TSP Big Bud 0-1-3, also added more mylar tape on all sides of panel to help light reflection more, she is looking great !

3 Likes

day 92 overall and 40th day of flowering , changed out water & added 3.5 TSP hydroguard , did not add Big Bud due to only @ 3 more weeks flowering plus believe she has had to much due to tips of leaves burnt and curled up, that should be corrected in next couple of days, she is really looking healthy and strong, the mylar tape is making a difference, she is gonna be my best Grobo grow thus far, so far so good and fingers crossed she finishes strong !

3 Likes

Man that thing is bushy :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

yep no way to trim in that tiny box, like a NBA player sleeping on a 5 foot bed LOL, that why i put up myrna tape all over the walls, crumbled it up real good to get more light reflection and so far so good, will be lot of wet trimming LOL

1 Like

:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

1st day of flush !!!

4 Likes

day 116 overall
8th day of flush
she is looking beautiful
so far so good and not much longer to go !

2 Likes

Harvest Time - cut, trim, dry and hang !

Uploading: 8B0C2BCE-3517-42F9-A730-FE4A4E4755E5.jpeg…
Processing: EFB27536-C340-41F8-A21F-CF3FDDEA22F6.jpeg…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks great!!! Let me know what your dry weigh is. I’m curious mine will compare being same company and seed. I just cut the top half of my blueberry auto from ILGM. Main cola was 85.8 gram wet. Still waiting on dry weigh.
Left some of the lower stuff to see if it would rippen up a little. I didn’t do quite as much training as you did because I was scared because of it being an auto so mine got super tall.

6 Likes

@zacuriah i sure will man, looking at tomorrow she will be done drying and will weigh after done dry trimming before curing, hey did you extend your late vegetation stage for her to grow that tall ? i did not extend mine and thinking i will on next auto grow, i ordered the 3 pack of auto seeds, Amnesia Haze, Blueberry and Northern Lights, going to grow the later next and AH was my 1st grow with Gorbo but my wifi sucked and it didn’t go well, hope this BB will taste great have a nice high, good luck to you

3 Likes

Damn. That SOB would look good in my pipe bro. Send her my way.

4 Likes

I did not extend late veg, it was in flower for 84 days. That’s the same mix pack I have. I got an amnesia haze going right now. Ive done one northern lights and one blueberry. I’ve done a photo northern lights as well. I’ve been happy with everything from ILGM so far

5 Likes

Blueberry Auto by ILGM
final total dry weight 55g
lot of popcorn buds
curing in mason jar
will update when smoke

5 Likes