Blueberries

Is your water source chlorine free?

You shouldn’t use Acid to lower your Ph if your trying to grow 100% LOS. It’s kills soil

I would use lemon juice

3 Likes

Good to know, ill try that. Water is chlorinated and flouridied
I buy water thats treated but bet they get it from the city whose runoff in spring affects everything in our water such as color, taste, and ph. Typically were at 6 ph. So i was surprised to see 7. Which means they mjght have had a spike, but are taking it well and was caught right away

2 Likes

Just for info purposes chlorinated water kills the bacteria and fungus in your soil intern damages your living organic soil.

Now I’m not saying you can’t grow using it but automatically ph balance from LOS may not work as good at least this is what I’ve been taught.

3 Likes

Thats why i buy its not chlorinaded. Tap water is. Which i never use but even more of reason not too

3 Likes

I use this stuff from the store
Like i said , likely city water which it is. But its dechloranated
Looks like im ok

I cant screen shot on my phone

3 Likes

Your good next time they need food. I recommend you brew up compost tea keep that soil alive

4 Likes

Ill be doing that soon enough lol

4 Likes

Looking :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: bro :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Shes doing ok. Hopefully get the water ph under control today. If so shell recover fine and ill be able to transplant soon prior to flowering. Im pretty sure i can get most of the canopy to cover the tent

1 Like

I was just reading :open_book: the issues u were sounds like u got it pretty figured out tho caught my attention plus I’m currently using the same Medium :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I had 2 ph testers in the water 3 days ago, one reading 4.5 and one reading 7.0 even after ph down. So getting new pen for testing. Mine are 3 years old. Then well be good. Cant afford mychrohaze but will try some myco grow which does the same thing for less. When i transplant. Might video it might not. Depends on space.

1 Like

What are you growing? I have 2 blueberries and an sativa in there

1 Like

This morning

6 Likes

Wow :star_struck: looking :eyes: really awesome :clap: I have to gg4 1 white widow 1 royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: an one :point_up:t4: sour I cleaned :broom: all up already have my light :bulb: on the max for veg just letting them do there thing now oh yea that’s my second lady her name is Bella :dog2::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Hi Bella! :wave:
Our pooch couldnt care less about the plants or grows. No interest whatsoever thankfully.

3 Likes

:joy: :laughing: extremely funny Bella :dog2: says hi :wave: to everyone as well the crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thing is she loves to smell them but she won’t bite them must be like her papa :older_man:t4::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Gorgeous ladies. Well done on the LST/training.

4 Likes

Some videos uploaded.
You can subscribe for grows only. Not posting anything else to it. Ill keep posting photos only here

5 Likes

Wife helped me setup this up today. A little heavy lifting

Trust me big upgrade @Vicc can already dial in my humidity much better. 3 totallu different stages of grow

6 Likes

HAHAHA nice you’re getting a grow room!! easiest way to is to keep the room at the same humidity as your plants that’s in flowering while adding a personal humidifier for the ones in veg or you can even just leave a tub of water in the tent with a bubbler.

2 Likes