Blueberries

Just 5 gallon pots. The original root mass is still surrounded by some dirt but coco otherwise
I managed to not stress her out too much with all that hacking. She seems to still be responding well.

5 Likes

No concerns from me… Can’t wait to see the bulk up

5 Likes

I just watched your time lapse video super fun.

Thanks for the tag here. Been missing on all the fun.

5 Likes

Its just a highlite reel which picks a few seconds from each day. I shouls post an entire video. Each day averaves 48 secs lol i have 22 days so far

4 Likes

Amazing views.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. I am pretty happy so far.
@Jtlove 3 of my babies. The 4th is same strain but in the grobo

4 Likes

If you do it… I will watch it…

This is my go to for carbs at this current moment.

6 Likes

She’s looking good! A lot of white pistols forming. She’s going to stack! :+1:

5 Likes

its one thing to have a room smelly cannabis smells in it, but the tent literally smells like i opened the oven up and blueberry muffins are waiting inside. every fan leaf i pinch off with my fingers smells like blueberries. Ive never had such a potent terpene before!

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: she really does smell and taste like blueberry muffins. It’s an awesome strain - I might smoke some later tonight lol. You’ll probably start seeing her turn purple in a few weeks

6 Likes

So do you dose 3 time a week or what? 3x/wk could get a bit spendy. Let us know how it works.

5 Likes

I do it normally 2 times a week in flower full strength

3 Likes

I do one carb, one water, one carb. Still all in a week. Seems to be working well.

5 Likes

That’s the same as I do

3 Likes

Chugging away.

Week 4 flower day 2.

11 Likes

Looking beautiful

5 Likes

Man those are booming :boom: really nice :+1:t2: Todd they look :eyes: great :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Stalking up nice :+1: looking like they are getting sticking

5 Likes

The purple tips are coming out. Smells like im baking. Wonder what neighbors smell.

6 Likes

They do indeed look happy. Definitely proud of my improvements

4 Likes