Blueberries

After their molasses feed yesterday. Tomorrow starts week 4.

2 Likes

7 Likes

:eyes::heart::clap:t2::fist_right:t2::+1:t2: Looking beautiful!

3 Likes

They really seem to have responded well to the extra carbs

4 Likes

20 day time lapse. Looks ok.

7 Likes

Stacking so well. Raising the left 2 really evened the canopy out. Very proud so far!

13 Likes

Perdy…

6 Likes

@Mpower11 i still see a few small branches i could cut off but everything seems to be filling out well even those little branches.
I keep seeing to strip to the top, but dont have any reference except the grobo. Honestly its starting to get frosty and smelly.

4 Likes

Impressive for just watering imo. Been a smooth journey

7 Likes

Todd looks great!! What day of flower is this?

PS I love the Air Pots… My favorite pot how many gallons is that 10?

7 Likes

First day after week 4 flower. Waited 2.5 days from carb feed to water this morning and will do another carb feed on Saturday night likely. I actually switched out the air pots for the plastic / fabric test. I know how well the air pots work but concerned with the roots getting lights in coco. So went with the other two to try on transplant. So far neither has been sn issue. Some beneifits to each i guess. Im not seeing anymore leaf stress so the light i think is 13 inches from an average top not the highest.

6 Likes

Fabric is nice also… Bulking time!!! Todd looks great!! How many gallon are you in?

5 Likes

Just 5 gallon pots. The original root mass is still surrounded by some dirt but coco otherwise
I managed to not stress her out too much with all that hacking. She seems to still be responding well.

5 Likes

No concerns from me… Can’t wait to see the bulk up

5 Likes

I just watched your time lapse video super fun.

Thanks for the tag here. Been missing on all the fun.

5 Likes

Its just a highlite reel which picks a few seconds from each day. I shouls post an entire video. Each day averaves 48 secs lol i have 22 days so far

4 Likes

Amazing views.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. I am pretty happy so far.
@Jtlove 3 of my babies. The 4th is same strain but in the grobo

4 Likes

If you do it… I will watch it…

This is my go to for carbs at this current moment.

6 Likes

She’s looking good! A lot of white pistols forming. She’s going to stack! :+1:

5 Likes