Blueberries

No, i havent considered any of that. Cloning nothing. At this point i dont have the funds regularly to build. Maybe in a few years ill have a larger setup. To do that i would need more space. And likely a permit or license to grow more than 4 plants. Matt lives in Toronto and always has a dozen or more plants which means he has a license. That makes it easier to re veg and still grow crops in other tents.
Matt has killer crops for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only imho. 1. He uses a lot of the myco fungi on multiple stages of grow and also veges for 3 months. He can do that because he has multiple tents and areas with different humidity etc in his house. Check out his electrical cabling running everywhere in his old videos. Hehehe. P.s. i did not know you could do that to a plant after harvest… i do not have any social media except this so i never see that stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Ok so time lapse helps.
That video is a highlight reel so i might just join em all for a 15 min video time lapse
I did a check 2 days ago and all bud sites except 3 cleared the trellis. I was giving everything till Friday Saturday before i decide to hades it or leave it. I am undecided upon many things tbh and really like @NYS saying plants are always in a gray are. I think its articulately accurate. The smell this morning was starting to be pronounced. Room is sitting at 40 to 42 rh atm with no humidifier on. This weekend ill be grabbing a oscillating fan potentially. Only option i have is to leave tent door open to put a breeze on the lower parts and moving so no wind burn. Then i think im set. Although im not happy with that option. Ill have to replace filters already as the one in there is dark now and clearly not new.

Rambling…haha. Saturday will be the big day

5 Likes

Hoping everything works out for you! Oscillating fans really helped me out. I purchased three Honeywell oscillating fans from Amazon and they should do the trick for years.

I just recently washed my carbon filter sleeve. I let it run for a few days without one and the exhaust is so loud. The sleeve collects dust and dampens vibrations I suppose

For the longest time I’ve had a stationary fan on setting 2 that is pinned between the wall behind my tent and the tent’s screen vent on the lower back side of the tent. Helps push air extremely well from the lower canopy. But clearly not ideal.

With 4 plants in there at once it was too crowded. Not doing that again

3 Likes

All cleaned up.

7 Likes

Mmmmm I love a grow tent full of beautifully healthy flowering plants :drooling_face:

6 Likes

All i can think of is ren and stimpys happy happy joy joy.

8 Likes

Now in the final stretch. Dont need to do anything but water from this point out. Dont even think ill need to trim.

7 Likes

I’ll look :eyes: at this tonight when I get to work so I have an idea :bulb: on how much to take off :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I could probably do more under the canopy but honestly everything’s getting light so im not worried

2 Likes

U think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I can see the other side of ur tent :tent: that look :eyes: really clean :sponge: to me but I get it u already know what ur looking :eyes: for :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Practice makes perfect

5 Likes

Extremely right about that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

After their molasses feed yesterday. Tomorrow starts week 4.

2 Likes

7 Likes

:eyes::heart::clap:t2::fist_right:t2::+1:t2: Looking beautiful!

3 Likes

They really seem to have responded well to the extra carbs

4 Likes

20 day time lapse. Looks ok.

7 Likes

Stacking so well. Raising the left 2 really evened the canopy out. Very proud so far!

13 Likes

Perdy…

6 Likes

@Mpower11 i still see a few small branches i could cut off but everything seems to be filling out well even those little branches.
I keep seeing to strip to the top, but dont have any reference except the grobo. Honestly its starting to get frosty and smelly.

4 Likes

Impressive for just watering imo. Been a smooth journey

7 Likes