Blueberries

Anyone have recommendations for free video software to connect all these videos together for thr time lapse.

4 Likes

Na I don’t have any videos made but the other day u told me to get the organic molasses I just received it how many ml to a gallon u said again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 tablespoon
You might need to re ph

1 Like

I did I got them on the fox :fox_face: farms nute schedule they are looking so much better just in 2 days it unbelievable thanks :pray:t3: again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Besides iMovie I can’t think of too many, and I assume you do not have a Mac :confused:
So I would recommend downloading a trial of Sony Vegas? I’ve heard good things but it’s expensive. Sorry growmie :fist_right::fist_left:

4 Likes

Meanwhile in Canada
Yesterday plus 21c
Today…

10 Likes

Wow :joy: it’s above 60° every day until Thursday in my area. Hope that your little dusting was the last one for a while.
Planning on an outdoor grow this year?

3 Likes

Was considering it. But will come down to money as i would need another tent for night time due to the street light outside. I am quite confident this los coco mix would rock outside in 10 gallons, but without the night gtd. So well see. I didnt start outside last year until june something

3 Likes

It will look likw the top pic again by tomorrow
Welcome to Calgary
Now you see why my humidity swings are wild. Even in controlled space its affected in the house becaude of a 20c plus or more change

3 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: yard Man U got a whole lot of space there for them 10 gallon pots U talking about considering that dang street light :bulb: :angry: hope it works out :muscle: for u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

You would think. Sunniest city in Canada with 350/365 days a year considered sunny. :slight_smile: we have like 19 hour days here in the summer time. Its crazy!

3 Likes

It sunny :sunny: now out there right or still snow :snowflake: :snowman: :+1:t2::seedling::dash:

1 Like

Sunny and melting

4 Likes

Dang man I love my winters :snowman: as well but this time of year I think :thought_balloon: I would go bonkers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lol your telling me…
This new world…

3 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Exact opposite down here in FL. Just a lot of rain and humidity :joy:

3 Likes

That ain’t gd neither :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Haha agreed. I’d rather be hot than cold though. Worst part is “Florida man” and non recreational :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Man you’ll get there don’t worry :wink: this thing of ours lol :joy: like the mob is way to common everywhere now only a matter of time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes