Blue Haze

Once it pops you need to leave cover off to lesson the chance of dampening off! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Day 8…the color is off in the pics, she is a beautiful green. Just wondering if the slight curling is ok. My house is extremely dry and warm (I have oil heat) if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

@Hodophile,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (You Can Clean Off The Black To The [Coco-Pod] With An Alcohol Wipe Or Agitate It With A Toothbrush):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/white-widow-canuk-seed/6061/24?u=silvergrobo

- - -

@Hodophile,

• (You Are Off To A Great Start):

- - -

@Hodophile,

• (Yes, Until You Get Closer To The Second [:two:] Fan):

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@Hodophile,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Day 10 :seedling:

3 Likes

Day 13 (early veg day 3)

3 Likes

She’s lookin good…let the journey begin!

2 Likes

2 Likes

So…saw a brown spot on my first 2 leaves. I snipped them. I then cleaned my ph sensors (wow, pink goo ick). This was last night.

This is her now.

3 Likes

Day 23 (early veg day 13)

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

What happened since yesterday?! And do I pull the root that changed color? Also, the white roots showed up overnight as well

1 Like

There’s dots on the root that changed color as well

1 Like

Day 29 (late veg day 5)

1 Like

Just a weekly update: day 34 (late veg day10/14)

Gonna be setting up the magnets/grate this week.
She’s been bulking up…but not much…do I extend late veg?

2 Likes

Stayed a serious shortie! But I still haven’t killed it woohoo :tada: :confetti_ball::balloon::champagne:

1 Like

Due to being laid off, I have only been changing water every other week (gotta tighten purse strings for a while), but still going!

Didn’t really get height, but I’m happy with what I’m seeing!

image|231x500

3 Likes

If you have only been changing water every other week your plant is not getting the nutrients or water supply it needs and may have been the cause of stunted growth.
The plant is only being fed when you do a drain and fill. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks for response! I have only done the every other week for a month now and I do fill. She stopped growing during late veg. Where is a good read on trimming for each stage?

1 Like

Illing is not the same as a drain & fill the nutes won’t dispense by just filling.

3 Likes

This is a great resource for after if it’s grown!

I’m looking for what went wrong in late veg for it to stop growing. She stopped growing at the end of February.

It’s a wrap! 90 grams

1 Like