Blue Haze

Day 5

7 Likes

Mine was a slowwwwww grower. Harvesting in a few days finally, best of luck!

7 Likes

Id recommend you keep notes on where your seeds are purchased from, how they are stored, strain & brreeder to know if your grow is supposed to be short and bushy like indicas or tall and lanky like sativas or if you just have a bad seed, badly stored or a bad breeder!:eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

One drop of water on the seed hat will do her good! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Thanks water added :slightly_smiling_face:

This morning’s pic: (do i cover this baby up with a piece of pod or leave uncovered?)

6 Likes

Thanks! This seed is from ILGM. It actually went in my grobo the day I got it in the mail :joy:

3 Likes

Once it pops you need to leave cover off to lesson the chance of dampening off! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Day 8…the color is off in the pics, she is a beautiful green. Just wondering if the slight curling is ok. My house is extremely dry and warm (I have oil heat) if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

@Hodophile,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (You Can Clean Off The Black To The [Coco-Pod] With An Alcohol Wipe Or Agitate It With A Toothbrush):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/white-widow-canuk-seed/6061/24?u=silvergrobo

- - -

@Hodophile,

• (You Are Off To A Great Start):

- - -

@Hodophile,

• (Yes, Until You Get Closer To The Second [:two:] Fan):

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@Hodophile,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Day 10 :seedling:

3 Likes

Day 13 (early veg day 3)

3 Likes

She’s lookin good…let the journey begin!

2 Likes

2 Likes

So…saw a brown spot on my first 2 leaves. I snipped them. I then cleaned my ph sensors (wow, pink goo ick). This was last night.

This is her now.

3 Likes

Day 23 (early veg day 13)

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

What happened since yesterday?! And do I pull the root that changed color? Also, the white roots showed up overnight as well

1 Like

There’s dots on the root that changed color as well

1 Like

Day 29 (late veg day 5)

1 Like

Just a weekly update: day 34 (late veg day10/14)

Gonna be setting up the magnets/grate this week.
She’s been bulking up…but not much…do I extend late veg?

2 Likes

Stayed a serious shortie! But I still haven’t killed it woohoo :tada: :confetti_ball::balloon::champagne:

1 Like