Blue Dream ILGM first grow

Thank you, I am letting her recover since trimming but once she’s ready to take another 20% I will lollipop some more

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson I plan to do trimming on water change days right before the water change
@Bplatinum9 I took a peak tonight and I’m starting to see little white pistols I think!

2 Likes

Are you runnjng an auto?

3 Likes

Second what B said, shouldn’t be seeing pistols until your into the flowering stage. (Unless your seed is an Auto)

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC
Feminized seed from ILGM.
I’m just a few days away from the late veg stage ending I extended for 2 weeks

1 Like

Might not need the full two weeks, keep an eye on her. She’s definitely going to stretch as she is sativa dominant. Being that it’s your first grow, I wouldn’t let her go past the bottom of the second fan (just in case, I’m sure that you’ve seen posts here showing just how much it sucks when a plant gets too tall for the box). Post a pic of the “pistils” you were describing.

3 Likes

But you shouldn’t have white pistols in early veg stage.

3 Likes

@SWSVIC I’ll update a pic of her tonight, I didn’t know this was sativa dominant! might just be new leaves coming out but we’ll see! But this is the end of the 2 weeks already, 24/28 late veg
@Bplatinum9 this is late veg stage but I agree I think it’s strange but could just be new leaves poking out I will update a pic tonight

2 Likes

If its sativa dominant you need not grow to the second fan because sativas grow tall.

4 Likes

@Bplatinum9 would you recommend @Letsgrowmore switch to transition now? Blue dream is 80% Sativa.

4 Likes

Yes I would reccomend going to transition now opposed to later.

3 Likes

There you have it @Letsgrowmore congrats on graduating to transition!

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 Here’s the little white I’m seeing.

Also

@SWSVIC Update
More lollipoping tonight and trimming, she loves it my goodness how fast she’s growing now.

6 Likes

Looking good, just looks like new growth to me :+1: let’s see her stretch!

3 Likes

Your plant’s looking good. Nice!

3 Likes

Ok, that wouldn’t be what they call white hairs but I can see why you thought so.
Your plant is doing wonderful and can’t wait to start flowering.

4 Likes

I’m exited too! Day 49. :grinning:

3 Likes

@Letsgrowmore,

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

• (YouAreDoingAGreatJob): :herb:

• (#Sativa): (TheyAreTall): :giraffe: :bulb:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=sativa%20

--

• (No I think It Is Not a Thing we do): (Transition and Flower are just about the same in my [Book] [:book:]): (Transition just sounds Cool):

@Letsgrowmore,

• (WarningLowNutrients): :warning:

--

7 Likes

Day 55 8/14 Transition. I did more trimming tonight and a cool water top off after letting her rest and had a little weekend vacation. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Looking great. To be honest I’m pleasantly surprised by the genetics we received from ILGM. Two completely different strains and we both ended up with great phenos from randomly picking a seed out of a pack of 10. For inexpensive/easy to get seeds they are nothing short of impressive.

3 Likes