Blue Dream ILGM first grow

@Bplatinum9 Here’s the little white I’m seeing.

Also

@SWSVIC Update
More lollipoping tonight and trimming, she loves it my goodness how fast she’s growing now.

6 Likes

Looking good, just looks like new growth to me :+1: let’s see her stretch!

3 Likes

Your plant’s looking good. Nice!

3 Likes

Ok, that wouldn’t be what they call white hairs but I can see why you thought so.
Your plant is doing wonderful and can’t wait to start flowering.

4 Likes

I’m exited too! Day 49. :grinning:

3 Likes

@Letsgrowmore,

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

• (YouAreDoingAGreatJob): :herb:

• (#Sativa): (TheyAreTall): :giraffe: :bulb:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=sativa%20

--

• (No I think It Is Not a Thing we do): (Transition and Flower are just about the same in my [Book] [:book:]): (Transition just sounds Cool):

@Letsgrowmore,

• (WarningLowNutrients): :warning:

--

7 Likes

Day 55 8/14 Transition. I did more trimming tonight and a cool water top off after letting her rest and had a little weekend vacation. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Looking great. To be honest I’m pleasantly surprised by the genetics we received from ILGM. Two completely different strains and we both ended up with great phenos from randomly picking a seed out of a pack of 10. For inexpensive/easy to get seeds they are nothing short of impressive.

3 Likes

I completely agree! I really wasn’t expecting such a pretty and full plant outcome! Getting real excited to see some buds!

1 Like

Day 61 14/14 transition! Smells nice! :grin:
Did some trimming and lollipopping tonight with a fill up. Is there any need for transition extension? Or should I just let her go right into flower? Any tips are welcome and appreciated!

5 Likes

Looking good. I’m interested to hear whether extending transition is a thing or not as well haha.

1 Like

The Girl Scout Cookies auto extreme I’m growing in the rockwool are from ILGM. Awesome genetics, I fully expected the plant to have died long ago.

3 Likes

Agreed I’m impressed with their genetics as well.

1 Like

That’s great news, so far so good here too it’s been a great experience
@SWSVIC I’m thinking to just let her roll into flower tomorrow. Also I thinking about performing my first probe check/calibration tomorrow just before beginning flower. I can see the stretch now!

2 Likes

Is it okay to sterilize your Grobo while you have a grow in there?

I have seen people do this but only when their plant is under distress due to root rot or other reservoir/root related ailments.

2 Likes

I’ll just wait till the grow is over, today Is flower day 1 but still no flowers yet! Hopefully soon, still need to trim off 1 more lower area but then she’s fully ready for lollipop bud!

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @SWSVIC
62 1/44 Flower! Decided tonight was a good time to check up on my probes and see how they’re doing. Both probes were pretty dirty and ph needed calibration. Went ahead and fully cleaned off the ec probe as well as the ph with calibration. Did the health check to make sure and all is good and healthy again! Excited to start seeing some flowers come in! Pics for update! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Question: Why did you leave all of those large fan leaves towards the bottom? Looking great otherwise!

1 Like

That is actually a main branch projecting towards the photo it just sits much lower than the rest do. If you look in the back side the other lower one is down there as well. I noticed that in the photo too and followed the stem all the way to the main base. Had me fooled for a minute there.

1 Like