Blue Dream Auto

Heya Everyone!

Meet Betsy, my Blue Dream Auto. My very first Grobo grow.

I’m currently running a 20/4 light schedule, and she is thriving. But I wanted to reach out to you all and see if there is some collective wisdom I can absorb.

I’ve been trimming bottom branches off, and it’s only been helping the plant grow upwards. If you look at the pics, I think she’s getting close to budding. What do you all think about trimming and exposing the bud sights? I know it’s an auto, but trimming so far hasn’t been an issues (though it’s only been bottom stuff).

I’m leaning towards keeping the current 20/4 lighting schedule. Thoughts on that?

Any other helpful information and suggestions would be awesome as well!

2 Likes

Interesting, as grobo has always been 18/6 for autos…unless that’s changed. Might want to make sure you’re on an auto recipe.

Here’s a good timetable for autos as far as nute dosing and changing schedule.

3 Likes

It’s funny you mention the 18/6 thing…I thought that’s what Grobo said as well.

But I’m literally using the ILGM Blue Dream Auto recipe, and late veg is running 20/4.

The plant is very happy with 20/4, which makes me happy!

4 Likes

If it’s an auto recipe running 20/4…it’s a first :rofl:. Plant looks good. Where are you at in your schedule? Small blue “a” listed on your recipe?

2 Likes

I’ve ran several autos in the grobo but don’t recall what the grobo light schedule was. I do grow autos in soil pots and run them 20/4 through the entire life cycle. I know some guys that run 18/6 and even some that roll 24 all with good results. Just watch and listen to her. She’s looking great so far. I do a lot of tying to expose bud sites, and trimming along as well. I would tuck what I could of the big leaves, but don’t be scared to trim it when you think it does either. Give it a little time between haircuts so she can bounce back a little while it’s dark. Looks like you’re doing it all right so far, basically just keep common sense in the game and you’ll have a great harvest

1 Like

2 Likes

Thats a photo schedule. Change to a generic recipe for autos if you cant find one. Or email support@grobo.io and we can do it for you during business hours.

2 Likes

Todd -

It’s literally the ILGM Blue Dream Auto recipe in the recipe section.

I’m happy with 20/4 schedule anyways. So, I’m not changing anything!

2 Likes

The title of the grow is showing auto. Unless Grobo screwed up the recipe.

3 Likes

Mistake or not, I’m convinced that the 20/4 schedule is the best for this strain!

I wish Grobo would allow us to tailor our light schedules manually.

4 Likes

Yes. Very restrictive. There are a lot that I wish the software would do.

2 Likes

You can’t even look at the recipe details unless you start a grow to a grobo (not Start) in the app.

2 Likes

Theres over 3700 recipes i expect to see a few mistakes. Thats why we ask for tickets. We can fix it for everyone
Autos are 18 / 6

2 Likes

Oh believe me - I ain’t bitching! I’m extremely happy with the 20/4 schedule, and definitely do NOT want to change it!

What’s the chances of you guys giving us the option of manual lighting schedule control in our apps?

1 Like

I think the problem with using that recipe at this point is that it’s going to automatically switch to a 1212 for flowering stage

2 Likes

Hit the nail on the head right there!

1 Like

Not going to let it switch. Will just keep adding to the 20/4 schedule. If I absolutely have to, I’ll switch to another auto recipe that has 18/6.

2 Likes

Looks Great. Don’t change a thing. It’s an Auto. It’s supposed to be different. Once you get her dialed in and in rhythm… Don’t Stop…

1 Like