Blue Dream 2 - i49 seeds

Day 12 and the little leaves are yellowing. Full clean, new PH probe, RO water. I will open a ticket with Grobo. Does anyone have any comment as to likely problem?

2 Likes

What is your RH %? You are at a stage that your RH should be around 60-70%. Roots probably aren’t in the water so the only water it can absorb is through the leaves at this stage.

2 Likes

This is usually a over watering issue or a deficiency.
Check your nutrient lines and bottles, mark a line where you are now with a permanent marker and keep track to see if there is a blockage!
Check the coco pod to see if its really wet and if so add a small fan to try and dry it out a bit. Or place a paper towel on top of pod to absorb moisture, or slightly lift your coco pod. Also make sure your water sensors that are enclosed in that plastic at the right back of your reservoir is not stuck.:eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

@dr-nightmare,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Your Pod Looks Dry In The Picture): (Put That Ticket [:tickets:] In): (Can You Varify Your Root Comming Out Of The Pod At All):? :question:

• (Some Cases The Pod Strangles The Root -So- It Never Made It Out Of The Pod):

- - -

@dr-nightmare,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Coming along well, nice roots. My recipe says day 1 of late veg though, so going to put in a ticket to consider extending veg cycle.

1 Like

This is Day 25, btw.