Blue air cleaner

Great air cleaner. Got it during the outbreak :mask:. Check it out on Amazon. Big fan. Three speeds. Huge filter.

I’ve never smelled anything unless I have my nose in the vent of the grobo. Huge air exchange rate. Whole house. Anyway hope someone finds this helpful. The mod is nice but tacky if your trying to stay clean looking. My Grobo is visible to all.
My edit: Also I believe you can get different color sleeves. Gray and blue came with this one.

2 Likes

1 Like

Here is a small one that would sit on the top of the grobo. Anyway more options. I love the mod don’t get me wrong. Please! Just maybe a clean look :eyes: for an already clean machine. Just a thought. Take it or leave it. Thank you AG

2 Likes

Nice, I have 3 room size air purifiers and they do a lot for the smoke, but not as much for the lingering fresh flower smell unless turned up. I had one in the small grow room until last night and it helped a little, but not enough to say it worked unless on maximum then you can hear it thru the entire house. :grinning: Pardon the dust and all that I was not expecting to a pic right now. :rofl: This was over $600 and supposed to remove Covid even radioactive fall out, it said on one page.

2 Likes