Blackberry Auto

I hope it taste like Blackberry :pie:

14 Likes

Woah baby! Damn @buzzy6 those buds look insane! Blackberry for sure!

I like the au natural auto flower look :slight_smile:

I always wondered too… do you pull your plants out of a tent to take the pics?

Also very interesting to me that the buds themselves have turned the dark purple/black but the leaves only have a little purple in the centers, so cool looking :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks… yeah I pull the plants out to water/feed/ and take pics. And yes the colors are wild in both the buds and leaves. I got these seeds from Seedsforme a site that Osage posted on the community.

8 Likes

Nice! I thought so. Seems like all your pics are outside the tent.

You got some sick varieties with the colors too, like your Do-Si-Dos, Purple Haze, and LSD plants! (You did have Purple Haze Auto right?) also this one!

My gelatoseeds plant is doin’ pretty great so far although I have no idea the true genetics of it… check my grow page out sometime if you feel like it :slight_smile: She’s buddin’ up around Week 3/Week 4 area of Flower :slight_smile: I’m excited for my first harvest (hopefully)

5 Likes

Thanks I will and yes the Purple Haze is fantastic…I am currently working on some Gelato autos right now too…

5 Likes

Oh boy those are gonna be yet another exotic purple variety :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Still working at the dispensary?

6 Likes

Ah, not a dispensary but a Grower/Processor :slight_smile: Glad you remembered!

Goin’ on 7 months and counting… love it so far still

4 Likes

:eyes: for your pics… what category are they under? Your Grobo pics were insane!

5 Likes

The pics I sent you? They were in the private messages

3 Likes

Yes you did…lol😎

3 Likes

Beautiful… Very good job… I want a sample… I’ll pay P&H lmmfao. That’s some crystal coated Candy there…
Good Job…

3 Likes

Thanks Merle…too funny! Never tried this strain so kind of anxious :joy:

2 Likes

Awesome plant grower :+1:

1 Like

:pray:… medical miracles :joy:

1 Like

Me too

1 Like