Biggest Yield

Feeling more confident in your next grow @BigPapa1 ?

2 Likes

Yes sir! Each day I feel more and more confident. The more she grows the bigger my :smiley: gets! A lot of help from you guys and gals! Hugs and high fives all around!

4 Likes

I got some more coming up in about 40 days :wink: will post the results once ready. I just finished my 4th grow of my strain skunked widow, ill have some pics up in a couple days :wink:

10 Likes

12g w/ Bakerstreet and wonky ph meter

52g w/ Tangerine Dream (Barney’s)

Doing another of the same. See if I beat 52

High hopes for Cluster Bomb (Bomb Seeds - high hopes based on supposed branching structure - short internodal spacing) will do this one they after the current.

5 Likes

Atta boi! Always aim higher!

1 Like

Hi I’m thinking about buying one of these, what’s the most common sized yields and how long does it take to grow

3 Likes

Welcome @Anthony_Valenti … depending on the strain you choose, growing conditions, and training methods, you can expect anywhere from .5 OZ (lower end, smaller plants with stunted growth typically) to 3 OZ … expect a 4 month grow for the high yields.

I’d say the average from what I’ve personally seen is 1.5 oz off a plant. Many people have had successful grows that were 2 OZ consistently or slightly under/over that.

4 Likes

I’ve gotten 2 grams under 3 zips in my last grobo run

7 Likes

@Anthony_Valenti New grower here who purchased a Grobo Premium and then purchased another Grobo Premium after about 3 weeks. Very happy with the purchases!! As far as yield, take into consideration both the quality and quantity of the harvest.

Based on what I’ve seen here the Grobo can grow top quality cannabis. Usually around 1.5 - 2.5oz average per harvest. Which should be enough for personal consumption otherwise get a second unit.

Both grows were autos and about 90 days from seed to harvest. AK-47 and Lamb’s Bread autos.

5 Likes

Last grow was 70g and im averging about 55g on new plant strains. Theres always room to grow but would have to do more same strains

7 Likes

Awesome, thank you for getting back to me man I’ll keep you posted on how my grow goes

1 Like

That’s awesome, I’m super excited to start, I’m getting it after my next two pay checks. Thanks for the response, keep on keepin on

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you for the response and yeah I’m definitely gonna get a second one after I get my first one I just gotta save up the cash again lol, some people don’t think it’s worth it but I mostly smoke for personal use and once I a while when there’s an occasion I’ll bring some extra, but other than that I smoke a .5 a day so 2 ounces is plenty for me and once you get the plants going and keep a consecutive grow going you end up making so much that you’ll be set for a while, this machine is definitely worth it for me

3 Likes

@Merle_Carsten,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Cool I understand how to work the timing…
Making sense…

I think they’re cool as shit. I’m sold for the mother plant thing. So I’ll be able to keep a few around…

2 Likes

Someone posted a few days ago they weighed up 8 ounces dry on his first grow and about 60-80 grams of trim.

3 Likes

From A grobo?

1 Like

Yes, you are correct…

@BigPapa1 it was @Vicc that did

However keep in mind, he used an extra LED light with Grobo door open and used a very extensive nutrient feed… so I don’t think you can count it as a Grobo grow 100% but it was technically “in” a Grobo :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hahaha. It was a Frankenstein body that oddly enough worked.
I think biggest was 2018 winner at 92g ive gotten 75 so almost there and i dont think extra nutrients make that much a difference but time drinking them does.

7 Likes