Biggest Yield

I’ve increased my harvests by at least 5g per additional grow

8 Likes

I’m a virgin in growing, I dont know what I’m put where! I’ll be happy if I get the plant to flower…

5 Likes

@BigPapa1,

Biggest Yield

((#Harvest)): :herb:

Harvest Day - @fuz +Mine :smiley:

--

:wink: :groboone: :green_thumb:

2 Likes

I’m new to the game but I have grown vegetation not bud where can I find a go to source for seeds ? I’m in Washington DC

1 Like

Sup Grower!

I’m new to the game my self, I guess it all depends on what you wanna grow? Auto flower? Photo period, for autos, I like mephisto genetics, I been following them on reddit for a min now. My second choice I would say, grower choice seeds…

1 Like

@Bankkbros_ceo,

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

--

:wave::wink:

Grobo Grow Recipes *Updated 3.20.19* - Grow Recipes - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

(Strain): (YouAreLookingForTheBreeder):

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

In regards to this post, did in fact beat it. 2.3oz. Cinderella 99 Fem (Canuk)

8 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Early Adopters - Any issues?

My biggest haul was 28 g of some :fire: Trainwreck

5 Likes

@Mr.420 got 3.1 oz :fire:

5 Likes

Yuuuuup. He said he used a different air stone. I’m gonna try it on my next grow! So far my girl is doing good! Day 27!

6 Likes

Feeling more confident in your next grow @BigPapa1 ?

2 Likes

Yes sir! Each day I feel more and more confident. The more she grows the bigger my :smiley: gets! A lot of help from you guys and gals! Hugs and high fives all around!

4 Likes

I got some more coming up in about 40 days :wink: will post the results once ready. I just finished my 4th grow of my strain skunked widow, ill have some pics up in a couple days :wink:

10 Likes

12g w/ Bakerstreet and wonky ph meter

52g w/ Tangerine Dream (Barney’s)

Doing another of the same. See if I beat 52

High hopes for Cluster Bomb (Bomb Seeds - high hopes based on supposed branching structure - short internodal spacing) will do this one they after the current.

5 Likes

Atta boi! Always aim higher!

1 Like

Hi I’m thinking about buying one of these, what’s the most common sized yields and how long does it take to grow

3 Likes

Welcome @Anthony_Valenti … depending on the strain you choose, growing conditions, and training methods, you can expect anywhere from .5 OZ (lower end, smaller plants with stunted growth typically) to 3 OZ … expect a 4 month grow for the high yields.

I’d say the average from what I’ve personally seen is 1.5 oz off a plant. Many people have had successful grows that were 2 OZ consistently or slightly under/over that.

4 Likes

I’ve gotten 2 grams under 3 zips in my last grobo run

7 Likes

@Anthony_Valenti New grower here who purchased a Grobo Premium and then purchased another Grobo Premium after about 3 weeks. Very happy with the purchases!! As far as yield, take into consideration both the quality and quantity of the harvest.

Based on what I’ve seen here the Grobo can grow top quality cannabis. Usually around 1.5 - 2.5oz average per harvest. Which should be enough for personal consumption otherwise get a second unit.

Both grows were autos and about 90 days from seed to harvest. AK-47 and Lamb’s Bread autos.

5 Likes