Biggest Yield

@Dew, your cheese auto looked beautiful! Good shit! Just got confirmation mine will be here Next Wednesday! Fuck yea!

2 Likes

Excited for you bro! I’d really like to see someone out there get 3oz!

5 Likes

I’ve increased my harvests by at least 5g per additional grow

8 Likes

I’m a virgin in growing, I dont know what I’m put where! I’ll be happy if I get the plant to flower…

5 Likes

@BigPapa1,

Biggest Yield

((#Harvest)): :herb:

Harvest Day - @fuz +Mine :smiley:

--

:wink: :groboone: :green_thumb:

2 Likes

I’m new to the game but I have grown vegetation not bud where can I find a go to source for seeds ? I’m in Washington DC

1 Like

Sup Grower!

I’m new to the game my self, I guess it all depends on what you wanna grow? Auto flower? Photo period, for autos, I like mephisto genetics, I been following them on reddit for a min now. My second choice I would say, grower choice seeds…

1 Like

@Bankkbros_ceo,

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

--

:wave::wink:

Grobo Grow Recipes *Updated 3.20.19* - Grow Recipes - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

(Strain): (YouAreLookingForTheBreeder):

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

In regards to this post, did in fact beat it. 2.3oz. Cinderella 99 Fem (Canuk)

8 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Early Adopters - Any issues?

My biggest haul was 28 g of some :fire: Trainwreck

5 Likes

@Mr.420 got 3.1 oz :fire:

5 Likes

Yuuuuup. He said he used a different air stone. I’m gonna try it on my next grow! So far my girl is doing good! Day 27!

6 Likes

Feeling more confident in your next grow @BigPapa1 ?

2 Likes

Yes sir! Each day I feel more and more confident. The more she grows the bigger my :smiley: gets! A lot of help from you guys and gals! Hugs and high fives all around!

4 Likes

I got some more coming up in about 40 days :wink: will post the results once ready. I just finished my 4th grow of my strain skunked widow, ill have some pics up in a couple days :wink:

10 Likes

12g w/ Bakerstreet and wonky ph meter

52g w/ Tangerine Dream (Barney’s)

Doing another of the same. See if I beat 52

High hopes for Cluster Bomb (Bomb Seeds - high hopes based on supposed branching structure - short internodal spacing) will do this one they after the current.

5 Likes

Atta boi! Always aim higher!

1 Like

Hi I’m thinking about buying one of these, what’s the most common sized yields and how long does it take to grow

3 Likes

Welcome @Anthony_Valenti … depending on the strain you choose, growing conditions, and training methods, you can expect anywhere from .5 OZ (lower end, smaller plants with stunted growth typically) to 3 OZ … expect a 4 month grow for the high yields.

I’d say the average from what I’ve personally seen is 1.5 oz off a plant. Many people have had successful grows that were 2 OZ consistently or slightly under/over that.

4 Likes