Big bud

Hello all.

What is the difference between the “bloom” and “flower” Stages? Are they the same thing? Im trying big bud for the first time, and the bottle says to add it During the “bloom” cycle. Thank you for the help.

2 Likes

Bloom is first 2 weeks i believe.

2 Likes

I believe them to be one in the same. When using Big Bud in the grobo start it in week Two of the “transition” phase and end it after week 2 of “flower”. Use it very sparingly at 1/8th strength the first week, 1/8-1/4 the second week, and 1/8-1/2 the third week (depending on how your plant responds). It is very likely that it will burn your leaf tips a bit, especially if a stronger dose is used.

4 Likes

I’ll add, if you do begin to see burning of the leaf tips, you can remedy it by doing plain water top offs every morning to dilute the solution in your reservoir.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info! I appreciate all the help. This is truly a great community.

4 Likes

in what order would you put the big bud in after or before?

Add Big Bud after Grobo Nutrients dispense.

3 Likes

Im confused do you add big bud to your fill water and let it sit or do you directly inject it to your reservoir after the grobo nutrients dispense? Sorry for asking what maybe be a dumb question its just my first time using big bud and don’t want to kill my plant. Thanks

1 Like

Let the Grobo nutrients dispense and then wait 15-20 minutes then add the Big Bud directly into reservoir. Start small to avoid nutrient burn!

2 Likes

Alright thanks its cuz ive seen other post saying to let it sit in the fill water but I’ll do as you directed. Can’t wait to see the results from my first grow without big bud to my 2nd grow with big bud

1 Like

I know this is an older thread but what’s the dosage amount of big bud? I mean in ML as the bottle is confusing. Or what is the amount of water that the reservoir holds? Just trying to calculate but bud and bud candy dosing. @SWSVIC

1 Like

I use 3 teas of big bud at 2nd week of flower stage until the end of flower stage.
I add it into my fill water during my weekly drain and fill.
No need to wait for nutes to dispense!
You want your nutes to adjust to what is in your water anyway!
I have always run it this way and have had no issues! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Follow This Simple Feed Chart Designed by our Research Team

Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7
Big Bud® 2 mL/L 2 mL/L 2 mL/L

Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL

Note: At Advanced Nutrients, we do not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in our products.

ATTENTION: Big Bud® is completely compatible with all pH Perfect® and non pH Perfect® Base Nutrients along with all competitors Base Nutrients and Supplements.

1 Like