Big Bud, third grow

grobo cleaned and big bud planted!

just got 1 question, I always thought the first fill during germination shouldn’t get any nut, but bottle 3, 4 and 5 clearly got dispensed, is this expected @Todd.grobo?

4 Likes

I thought I read somewhere Stephen said he set up that way to clear or prime the lines.

4 Likes

Right on point Randy!

4 Likes

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@Arn,

~~~

@Arn,

~~~

- - - [2021-12.20]:

@Arn,

YourGrowYourCall..~~ (2)

• (You Can If You Want, -But- If It Was My Grow, I Would Let Her Grow Right Under The Second Fan):

• [‘second fan’]: {:mag:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.22]:

@Arn,

FirmWare..~~ (2)

• (This Is Horrible News, There Might Not Be A Better Solution, -Then- To Try And Get The [WaterLevelSensors] Free From Dabri At This Point): (Just Enough To Get To The Sensors To Clean Them):

• (After The Nutes Doses Sufficient Amount, -Then- Remove The Hoses, -So- They Don’t Over Drink Them): (-Just- Until The Support Can Get To Your Case): (Sharing Their -Resolve- Here Would Be Nice):

• (Check Both Sensor Before Doing The Next [Drain/Fill]):

• (Check To See If Your [FirmWare] Is Up To Date):

- - -

@Arn,

• (Are You Marking Your Bottles To Make Sure The Nutes Are Really Not Dispersing):? :question:

• (This Is The Easiest Way To Know If They Are Dispersing Properly After A Complete [Drain/Fill]):

- - -

@Arn,

• (For Now I Would Just Take The Bottles Out, -And- Dose The Plant [YourSelf]):

• (I Would Try [10ml -Or- 15ml] For [3-4-5-Hydroguard If You Have It]):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Got the same plant :seedling: going right now in my tent :tent: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

how do I stop receiving the water change notifications?

1 Like

You don’t. I just acknowledge and close it. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Here we go again on the 5th major annoyance.
The grobo won’t stop draining, possibly to a stuck sensor.
Can’t lift the lid without damaging the root, and I can’t fill because it apparently still has to drain something first.

I tried turning off and on the unit : I was then able to fill the unit, but without any nut being dispensed. it also ended up emptying the whole bottle 2, ph was at 3 when I quickly drained everything.

the second attempt was really similar, but this time around, it emptied half of bottle 1, ph was then up to 8 or 9.

I then did a drain and fill but without bottle 1 and 2 connected, still no nute being dispensed.

1 Like

Put bottle 1 and 2 back, at least they don’t seem to be emptied in the tank for now.

@Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo do you know why I’m not getting any nut being dispensed?

2 Likes

I tried to move my way through the sensor with my hand, nothing is stuck down there.
did a quick ph check (I already did a callibration 2 weeks ago) and everything was fine.

it has been sitting there for an hour and still no nut.

2 Likes

4th time wasn’t the charm, still nothing.
I’ve created a ticket, but if anyone has any hint at something I could try, definitely up for suggestions.