Beta [System Generated Notifications] is Live! Join now!

@chris_barfield, this beta is through the app, not the AllGrowers website.

@greenman, we are looking into this now.

2 Likes

Sorry. No iPhone here, just either laptop or iPad. Different locations. Do you get 3 little horizontal lines on the top left of your screen?

3 Likes

I wasn’t in the app I was trying through the forum ugh… @Stephen it is also sending me back
To the main grobo screen when I click join as well

3 Likes

I’m late to the party, I got some renos going on at the moment so not as responsive as usual until done, If you need another tester count me in. Day 80 for me. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, I would like to be a BETA program tester. Thank you.

2 Likes

@Azuri but of course sir!

Invite on it’s way. Working through access issue now…

2 Likes

Hi @fuz,

Great to see you! Invite on the way…

Stephen

4 Likes

Sorry for that, you all should be good to go now. Found a bug on the Beta key side. Fixed and pushed.

Best,
Stephen

3 Likes

So I entered my key and then it brought me back to my grobo home screen. That’s what was supposed to happen right ?

1 Like

Yup, it basically activates the beta. You can check by scooping water out of your system until empty, then see if you get a fill notification…

3 Likes

@Stephen,

:green_thumb::groboone:

4 Likes

Im on day 41 is it too late @Stephen

1 Like

Stephen when I did this it just went to the main screen or splash page. No new info shows up anywhere. Didn’t provide any type of confirmation if it did.

I hope not to see either of those two warnings, lol. So what are we testing and looking for beyond those two notifications? I got my top up message for today so doubt I’ll see the empty tank one.

1 Like

You can push it to me. I wanna try it

I received the first warning tonight via email at 10:06pm my time. About 4 hours after I did my weekly drain and fill. I assume to ignore?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Distilling Grobo drain water

The water level notification works I got a tnotification this morning my water was low!! Great job @bruno @Stephen

1 Like

Thanks @chris_barfield!

You made @bruno blush. :wink:

Stephen

2 Likes

Hi @NOo_Reggie,

Not at all, I’ll send you over the invite and key.

Best,
Stephen

1 Like