Beta [System Generated Notifications] is Live! Join now!

Im on day 41 is it too late @Stephen

1 Like

Stephen when I did this it just went to the main screen or splash page. No new info shows up anywhere. Didn’t provide any type of confirmation if it did.

I hope not to see either of those two warnings, lol. So what are we testing and looking for beyond those two notifications? I got my top up message for today so doubt I’ll see the empty tank one.

1 Like

You can push it to me. I wanna try it

I received the first warning tonight via email at 10:06pm my time. About 4 hours after I did my weekly drain and fill. I assume to ignore?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Distilling Grobo drain water

The water level notification works I got a tnotification this morning my water was low!! Great job @bruno @Stephen

1 Like

Thanks @chris_barfield!

You made @bruno blush. :wink:

Stephen

2 Likes

Hi @NOo_Reggie,

Not at all, I’ll send you over the invite and key.

Best,
Stephen

1 Like

You got it @Bongsmoker89,

Invite and key are on the way…

Stephen

1 Like

@Stephen are we all getting the msg once on signup like as a default?

Hi @Todd.grobo,

Not that I’m aware. @bruno @DilrajGrobo any insight here guys?

Stephen

Great catch! Yeah, that is something that has come up. It’s a weird transition since System Generated Notifications (SGN) and ones sent on scheduled basis are not aware of one another. Until we are fully confident in the the SGN, we will have to continue sending the 7 day ones as well.

I hope that clears it up the confusion, let me know if you are still confused :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I just dismissed the message as I literally just did a drain and fill 3 to 4 hours earlier. Bottles still have nutes but will likely be replaced in the next 4 weeks as they are getting close to empty at over 100 days in grows

2 Likes

Is it too late for me to get on the beta program?

1 Like

Hey @JonnyBlaze,

I’d love to have your feedback. I’ll send you a key.

Stephen

Awesome :sunglasses:

Id love to try it!! I’m on day 47.

I’ll get on too if you’d like

Awesome, I’ve sent you both a key!

Let me know if you have any ?'s.

Stephen

1 Like