Best Temps

Hi all

I’ve ordered one of these:

Item N°: 373300038137

& im Hoping Someone knows the Best Ambient Air Temps in Each Stage of the Recipe as well as the Best Water Temps :wink:??

1 Like

4 Likes

Hi Vermont :wink:

Brilliant reply thanks & I thought there would be different temps during grow :wink:

Should come in really handy :slightly_smiling_face:

Graham.

3 Likes

…Any idea on Water Temps :wink:??

1 Like

@Stephen posted it couple moths ago on a thread here. Glad I took a screenshot of it.

3 Likes

For your Grobo try to keep it in the upper 60’s, if it starts getting above 70 it’s recommended to use Hydroguard which many of us use anyways.

If your water is getting into the upper 70’s or higher you may want to add a water chiller. @SWSVIC wrote up a great article here on how he did it and what materials he needed and used.

5 Likes

Nice one thanks :wink:

Ebay I.N not working for some reason but this is it :wink:

Screenshot_20201104-022309_eBay|249x500

1 Like

Been reading up on that Hydroguard & alot of growers are saying that as long as Temps & Nutes are keep tight (grobo) i shouldn’t need it so I’m a little confused as to what to do :flushed::thinking:

Gettin Way ahead of myself :roll_eyes:! Not even sprouted yet Day 7 :flushed::roll_eyes::rofl:

Hydroguard isn’t needed if Temps are good however its one of those better safe than sorry things. And even with regular temperatures, it can aid in nute uptake. If you do use it, always add it after a drain/fill and after the nutes have dispensed from the grobo. If you add hydroguard to water before it gets nutes, it could affect uptake negatively.

2 Likes

Hi Chad

Fully understand & thanks for the heads up :wink:

Ebay…Again :rofl:!!

Graham.

1 Like

Hi Chad :wink:

Fully understand & thanks for the heads up :wink:

Ebay…Again :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!

2 Likes