Best strain for next Grow

I love Indica. What have people had good luck with? Would you grow auto flower?

4 Likes

Just wanna throw this out there, although I haven’t grown this myself, OG Kush has been a very popular and successful strain in the Grobo. If you search, you’ll see multiple perfect height plants and will have lots of journals to follow. Obviously, OG Kush is a little “well known” and there’s tons of options out there, but I feel like that one and Pineapple Express (which has been recommended by @Stephen as well for a good Grobo Sativa grow) are two very popular ones.

@Bplatinum9 just had a really nice Kosher Kush grow that looked really stellar.

A few others have grown Grandaddy Purp (from ILGM) in the Grobo, which has a recipe, and I think one or two users are currently growing it. That one turns out really nice imo as well.

4 Likes

I’m growing Mandarin Zkittlez R1 for my next, an Indica dominant hybrid strain

My wife got me these as a Christmas surprise !

9 Likes

What recipe will you use. That confuses me. Do you need to worry about where you got your seed of a certain strain for the Grobo recipe.

2 Likes

I will use a Generic Hybrid recipe for that since it’s a slightly Indica leaning Hybrid, will be just fine.

Generic recipes are very well suited for anything that is not listed on the Grobo’s recipes.

I would suggest only using recipes that match the breeder, otherwise generic is always a safe bet and will not harm your plant by any means

4 Likes

@jamestournas,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Your wife is cool!

3 Likes

I like Hybrid strains. I am going to grow Starfighter strain. It is not my first strain to grow but this one I am going to grow for the first time.

2 Likes