Best small grow tent light

Hey y’all, while my Grobo is currently nurturing my current plant, I am preparing for my first outside of the Grobo grow. I’ve already gotten pretty much everything for it, including my; growing media, fertilizer, and stuff to make compost tea. I don’t have my light yet, and am looking for input.
I am growing in a 2x4 tent, so that limits my options, but I want the most badass light I can get for that grow space.
Currently, I am looking at the HLG 300 V2 RSPEC or the Spider Farmer SF-2000. The only difference I can tell is the HLG is a bit pricier, but also provides deep red spectrum. Any thoughts from our champions? Or is another light option that I haven’t seen yet…

2 Likes

For a 2x4 I’d go with 1 mars so 250. $250 and worth every penny

3 Likes

Sp 250

1 Like

That looks like a pretty badass light! I want something with the power to grow incredible plants, but also something very noob proof!

2 Likes

Then that’s the one :+1::v:

2 Likes

I had 1 I’m my 2x4 veg tent and it worked wonders. I now have two in my flower tent

3 Likes

Yep, quantum boards, same as hlg just much cheaper, and very solid lighting. You also have the option to separate the driver from the board and even dim it if you want :+1::v:

3 Likes

Right on. I’m sold on it.
Alright, here’s the rest of my obtained stuff…

RO water filter (to obtain clean water)
2x4 grow tent
Carbon filter with fan and ducting
Fan
Plant Caddy
1 Gal, 3 Gal, 5 Gal fabric pots
BlueLabs pH pen
BlueLabs pH down liquid

Perlite
Coco planting mix
Gaia Green 2-8-4
Gaia Green 4-4-4
mycorrhizal inoculant

To create a compost tea:
Liquid guano
heavy brix molasses
worm castings
fish powder
meal mix bloom

Can you think of anything I need to add?

4 Likes

Yep, you’ll need ph up (always carry both up and down), ph pen calibration solutions 7.0 and 4.0. , a couple hygrometers, trimming snips, :+1::v:

4 Likes

I just bought the spider farm light. It was on sale. I haven’t set it up yet.

2 Likes

I went with the ES 300 V2. I had a little extra money to put into it! :christmas_tree: :santa:t2:

2 Likes