Best sativa strain you ever had

I know this isn’t a grow, but really a grow question. What is the best sativa strain you have ever experienced and why. Where do we procure the seeds, etc. I’m looking for a sativa that is dense, string and will provide a great yield anything goes here folks so let’s share the info

3 Likes

As far as Sativa straits go, I really like the Jack Herer strain. I think it’s my favorite sativa. See the Leafly link…

As for where to get some? Well… don’t think I could help you there. You’ll have to resort to seed banks online I assume.

3 Likes

Yep good strain, but I’m looking for unbelievable, unbeatable, superb, blows your mind no one knows about it etc. something out of the norm. Good strain though. Thanks for the input!!

1 Like

African haze is the my favorite but real official sour diesel is a champ … I’ve had a northern lights Sativa dominant that smelled like gas and it was serious

3 Likes

Oh major yes to Blue Dream also! My absolute fav, but I thought that was more a hybrid than a sativa.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to help fellow allgrowers out by letting us know where one is able to buy the seeds. Thanks for playing!!! Great shyte so far, let’s keep em coming!!

1 Like

Durban Poison is my go to sativa. not a pretty plant when it is growing, but provides excellent relief for what ails me

5 Likes

@Osage I’ve had good success with true north

4 Likes

@captain_blaze I’m growing Durban poison right now any tips you can give me?

2 Likes

Jean Guy hands down… that shit will wreck you but somehow you’re still able to be productive.

I don’t know how else to explain it. If anyone finds seeds of this I will do anything to get a couple.

1 Like

My favourite recently has been grapefruit. The stuff I’ve been getting has been consistent​:ok_hand:Really potent but great for the day don’t find a crash at all. Awesome for doing stuff around the house I’m loving it lol. I tried getting some off true north but they were out at the time so I got some Cinderella 99 which is one of the strains grapefruit is crossed with I forget the other off the top of my head :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Been looking for those seeds. No one has them.

Nvm I found some

2 Likes

My current favorite satty is Mullumbimby Madness x 78 Gold Thai taken at about 18 weeks of 11/13. I want to see it outside soooooo freaking bad!

I love mulumbimbi Australia!!! Been there a bunch of times and have great friends I lived in Thailand with from there. Those Aussie’s know how to cultivate cannabis. Good strain, not their best though :joy::+1::v:

Cool, I have a lot of friends in that area. What all sativas did you like best while you where there? Did you get any seeds while you where in OZ or Thailand?

Where?

2 Likes

Seedsman has Jean Guy Fem right now fyi. I’m waiting for some Jack Herer to come in for my first grow, but I think I’ll try Jean Guy next!

2 Likes

I got 6oz from my plant

2 Likes

If that’s in grobo I’m impressed! But I imagine it’s from your tent grow. That’s a decent haul, but you can definitely get more. Last run with the royal gorilla and mystic cookies, I got over a pound! Over half an lb just from the royal gorilla alone :joy::joy:. Keep perfecting your practice and it’ll happen with you too​:+1::v:

2 Likes