Best Marijuana Seeds

I chose Kush ā€œnā€ Cookies its a 1:1 Ratio
50% Sativa /50% Indica
19% CBD/ 21% THC
Brand: Garden of Green
Genetic: (Tahoe OGx OG Kush)x(OG KBx GSC The forum cut)x ( Pre-98 Bubba RSVD male x GSC)
Mother: from grandaddy purple + girl scout cookies
Male: Cali connection reversed
Happy, giggly, relaxed, euphoric
I think my next one will be OG Kush CBD. They did send me some free cheese fem seeds though.

2 Likes

Growers choice ,Oregon Elite, Gyo seed bank all take cc and Zelle. I usually use Zelle itā€™s like PayPal for your bank.

3 Likes

Anyone know what ā€œfastā€ fems are? I got a Bruce banner fast fem from canuk. I donā€™t think itā€™s an auto but not sure what fast fem means.

2 Likes

You are correct, not an auto. Just a faster flowering pheno of that feminized seed strain. In other words breeders were able to develop a faster flowering strain of the genetics. Not the best explanation, but I think you get the gist :+1::v:

4 Likes

Thanks for clarification. I thought that was it but figured Iā€™d ask the community :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I use - https://neptuneseedbank.com

Fast delivery!

My last order -https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/exotic-genetix-strawberries-and-cream-f2/

4 Likes

I have a seller who from Colorado, USA provide excellent seeds. i am not the one who grows it,i recommended them to a friend who buy from them and the feedback i got is excellent. i know them when i was suffering from cancer, pains, sleeping problem,insomnia And brain problem for over 7 years moving from one hospital to another seeking for cure to no avail. Then i came a gross a doctor in who advised me to meet a medical marijuana doctorā€¦from there i started searching online when i came a cross this website their website . The gave me quality medical Marijuana strains and hash/oil for my cancer. from the time i started taking it till now which is 3 weeks and 2 days now,i am free from the pains, sleeping problem and insomnia. For now, my cancer treatment is improving little by little and from the improvement,i am sure the cancer will disappeared in 3 months as the told me.

4 Likes

@Brittneypipper,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

1 Like

:wave: everyone

Has anyone tried or grown anything from ā€œIn House Geneticsā€?

Fairly expensive seeds imo, but from the reviews on multiple forums suggest everything they make is acesā€¦ Iā€™m considering taking the leap. Iā€™ve found a few vendors that have them in stock, but they all seem (pun intended) seedyā€¦ Neptune has an assortment, but some of the lingo on their webpage seems sketchy and Iā€™ve never purchased from that site.

I canā€™t post links yet, but here are some pics of ā€œSlurricane Feminizedā€

And some of another strain Iā€™m considering
ā€œ Sugar Caneā€

Quality > quantity

Thoughts?

3 Likes

Yeah, @chris_barfield can inform you better. Iā€™ve not grown them due to the ridiculous prices, and more times than not itā€™s reg seeds. I refuse to pay $200+ dollars for reg seeds. Stupidity in my opinion. Lots of great stuff out there with a fraction of the cost! The only way Iā€™d buy their seeds is if I had the room for a mother and a three room rotation. Otherwise itā€™s a waste of money :moneybag::+1::v:

1 Like

Has anyone purchased from

Seedsforme (dot) com
Or
platinumseedbank (dot) com

?

Appears seedsforme is out of Colorado. Any info on either positive/negative would be appreciated

Beautiful pictures!

2 Likes

I just grew some In House Genetics, my first grow. Itā€™s called Royalty. Itā€™s OGKB x Forum GSC.

I got mine at - https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/in-house-genetic-royalty-feminized/

Inside Grobo drying (iPhone Pic)

11 Likes

Man I gotta get my hands on what you get lol. Idk where to get stuff like that in Canada though

Hey thats some real dope shit, getting high a.f should be for those who need it.
I usually get mine and the seeds from topgradedcannabis
Or for partying , i call a mushroom magician astropsychedelics

2 Likes

@Wilsonjr10,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

2 Likes

Have you ever bought flower from topgradedcannabis before? What shipping company did they use? Was the package discrete and secure? How long did it take for you to get it? Thanks for any info you can provide :+1::v:

Growers choice tries to pass off regular seeds as fem.
Also the genectis are not strong, had males and herms from tbeir stock. Dont waste time on Gc go seedsman or ilgm. Just my experience with them.

3 Likes

I use an assortment of seedbanks without issue.

Seedforyou
Neptune
Seedsman
GYO

All legit, Neptune took the longest to receive, but wasnā€™t terribly long (about 2 weeks) and has superior product in comparison to the others.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve ever had any issues with Growers Choice all my seeds were fem.

1 Like