Bergman's Gold Leaf by ILGM - 2nd grow, 1st Grobo Start Transfer > Harvest!

24 hours in the Grobo and roots are stained brown already.

Added 5ml silica (Rhino Skin) to water before fill. Added 10 ml of Hydroguard and 1 ml of mycorrhizae (Orca) after nutes dispensed.

2 Likes

So in the pic above you can see brown and red specs floating where the white plastic is. The stuff is everywhere. It was on my last grow too. But I was using Recharge for that grow, and it seemed to be the cause.
Between grows I DEEP cleaned the unit. I drained and filled a few times without dispensing bottles.
Maybe this stuff was in the bottle lines?

I think that was the case. I drained all that yucky water out of the bottom of the tank with a turkey baster, wiped down the inside of the tank, and then filled with the drained nute water (which looked fine) plus some fresh distilled. Now it seems to be as clean as it should be.
Maybe in the future I’ll let it dispense water through the bottle lines while cleaning.

2 Likes

1 month old. This strain is growing great through early veg, hope it keeps up this way.
Could not believe it, but I saw 5 nodes (plus starter leaves made 6). Topped it.

This basil I planted the same day.

(added the extension after pic)

1 Like

Late Vegetation (Day 7 /14)

I chose this seed because it is supposed to be a strong resilient strain. So far it is.
Last grow forced me into a flat canopy with a lot of bud sites because of all the extended veg time. I think for this plant I want to go for the quickest turn-around. I may not top again and just push through with a focus on 6 colas.

Basil plant was in full stretch, but a prosciutto caprese sando forced a pruning. Tasted great!

2 Likes

DAY 40
Late Vegetation (Day 16 /21)

1 Like

Day 52

2 Likes

Day 111

2 Likes

@BeeDubya - Nice!

(Ive been watching your grow too.)

1 Like

It’s going to be my second ever.

2 Likes

She’s coming along.

5 Likes

I am going for lots of amber. My primary usage is sleep

5 Likes

So far both of my grows have had a shorty in the front middle.

4 Likes

Mine is dried but not cured and I am already pretty happy with the effects.

1 Like

Its just getting frosty now, hoping it will stack like yours did @BeeDubya.

Looks like I’ll need more than the 1 more week left on schedule.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Another week in flower?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Harvested 1.2 ounces. —Correction: 30 grams = 1oz and 2 grams! Also 1 oz of trim for butter.

Focusing on the colas gave me all good looking fatter top buds, no popcorn. It smells incredible.
Still a bit less that Id hoped for, I think Ill try CO2 next time.

Smoke report soon.

4 Likes

SMOKE REPORT - Wow!! This is a great smoke. I tried it at first after 4 weeks of curing. It was awful, it seemed to expand and was really harsh, lots of coughing. So i waited another 4-6 weeks and that made a big difference.
Euphoric, uplifting and surprisingly strong.
I cured with and without humidity packs. I have not noticed a difference in taste or potency. I did notice that the jar without a humidity pack did not smell as strong, but it did once I ground it up. Im assuming that is because it was really dry in NorCal these last few months and the humidity read %50 in the jar pretty much the whole time.

2 Likes