Beauty and the Beast?

Basement is the perfect place for a tent grow!!! You’d be surprised how well you can control a micro environment. 4x4 tent with two mars hydro sp 250’s a 16in oscillating fan two clip on oscillating fans tor top air flow and a cloud line fan extractor connected to a carbon filter on the outside if tent. A humidifier when needed and a little heater with temp control and you are good to go

2 Likes

Have a very similar setup (@Osage above recommendation) in a slightly smaller tent before upgrading my light to the mars TSW series which puts off much more heat than the SP series in-which Eliminated my need for a heater. The SP series only raised my tents temps 2-3 degrees while the TSW series raised temps 8-10 degrees. Both have drivers to adjust light strength if needed.

Works great! Even bought a second small tent for drying only so I could keep the main growing without stopping since some plants will need to come out sooner than others.

2 Likes

Nice work James!! You are coming into your own as well!! Keep on keeping on :+1::v:

2 Likes

To be clear to everyone - I’m super happy with my Grobo. In case that came off wrong. Stephen and Bjorn have been all stars and really help to set this solution apart from others. I didn’t mean to come off negatively, if it seemed that way. As I test both solutions out I’ll share my findings. I truly think Grobo is a quality product with an amazing team behind it.

7 Likes

I didn’t think it was negative at all. I appreciate you taking the time to compare devices for the masses here.

Thanks!

1 Like

Do your thing brother, and compare honesty! You will be thanked for that :+1::v:

4 Likes

@RedCorrado,

Beauty and the Beast?

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

2 Likes