Banana Kush, first grow

Looks dang tasty Arn. Congrats. :tada:

5 Likes

Might have to try this as my second grow I have heard great things about it!

2 Likes

Ok Everyone, sorta good news bad news situation :

We lost the main central cola to bud rot this morning :pensive: but managed to save most of the bud arround it since the bad spot was small
BUT I did a check on the trich 3 days ago after my message, and decided to flush early (I know, can’t make up my mind :joy:)

So I’ve decided to cut it down this morning to minimise the losses, flush is shorter than I would have liked, but I didn’t want to lose more yield.

I did a really close trim to avoid any issue, just gotta wait now :partying_face:

@Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo @TheDogMan @STANK @FireGuy @Stephen
Thanks everyone in this thread who helped me get there, so much to learn still :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Next grow : Big bud by sensiseed
A friend of mine started it a few weeks ago, this thing is ginormous, especially fan leaves during late veg.

got inspired by @Mpower11, the project is to only keep 4 branch this time instead of 8, I JUST want colas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

That looks nice, I would be more than happy if I get that from mine. I don’t know if you infuse and make edibles or not, but even bad or moldy bud can be used with it.

3 Likes

yeah, I only discarded the really bad stuff and kept everything else around it with the sugar leaves that will be infused into coconut oil tomorrow.
I think I only lost about 20%, definitely really happy with what I got.

If you ever grow this strain (I hugely recommend it if you can keep RH down during flower) tag me in your post and I’ll help as much as I can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo I’m guessing there’s just a slight difference with flower lengh right ?

2 Likes

Looks like great smoke!

2 Likes