Banana Kush, first grow

update on day 15/56 : I couldn’t be happier, a 1/4 through already!

7 Likes

Theyre so cool looking!

5 Likes

I’m a fan too! had to stop the first one on day 19 of flower, but I’m glad this one is stacking up so much quicker!

everything she does now is new to me, and I’m starting to see the lime green she is supposed to develop into.
I’m also glad I went for this one as my first grow, with genetics from a nyc diesel and silver haze, one of my 2 favourite thing to vape, the smell appear to be on par with what I was looking for :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

flower, day 20

4 Likes

Looks great Arn. I’m just behind you day 15 of flower.

3 Likes

day 25 of flower
impressive grow, I managed to get 5 decent colas, the ones close to the door being a bit small at the moment, but I’m optimistic wrt the final yield!
I will definitely keep 5-6 main branches next time, 8 was a bit cramped…

9 Likes

Love to see people agree :slight_smile: Experience / Hindsight! Good job @Arn

5 Likes

Lookin’tasty

4 Likes

thanks both :evergreen_tree:

as the bud are stacking, I’m starting to see a few fan leaves from the biggest branch getting spotted with orange/yellow/rusty dot, as well as the tips turning brown/black.
Is this anything to be concerned about during flower?

just did a ph check to be sure, but the probe was still calibrated.

3 Likes

:snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

flower, 30/56, colas are getting really fat, can’t wait for the finish line!

9 Likes

:dancer:

7 Likes

Day 35/56 of flower, a few pistils started turning red-ish, fan leaves are really getting cannibalised, and the flower are more frosty than ever !

Pistils turning, let’s get the macro lens out :mushroom:
WIN_20211019_08_58_28_Pro WIN_20211019_08_48_17_Pro

WIN_20211019_08_48_01_Pro WIN_20211019_08_46_28_Pro

WIN_20211019_08_44_00_Pro WIN_20211019_08_41_51_Pro

WIN_20211019_08_40_57_Pro WIN_20211019_08_35_48_Pro

WIN_20211019_08_34_42_Pro

9 Likes

Looking great…gonna be tastey

7 Likes

I can smell it now. Cheers!

1 Like

Hey Arn thanks what magnifier are you using? I had bought the one from grobo and it’s not up to par.
THANKS

1 Like

it’s not a magnifier, but rather a “microscope” camera from amazon, it was £15 at the time, bit it’s just a glorified camera module with a magnifying lens at the end.

someone mentioned it a few months ago : the main goal to get a decent picture is to get it stable enough, so either replace the mount with a magnetic hook and attach it to the side, or be like me, after years of painting figurines and mignatures, you get use to staying still :nerd_face:
as with growing, practice take times, but you should be able to get decent shot of trichomes with those inexpensive camera.

Oh and remember, the more trich you see, the more you’ll be able to count to gage ripeness, so make sure you get the middle of the frame in focus to get the most out of each shot :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks so much. I’m looking now.

1 Like

:woman_astronaut:

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Help with my grow please!