Banana Kush, first grow

The issue seems to have been resolved, not really sure how and why, but at least it’s working now, let’s hope it was just a 1 time hedge case bug.

So, with some careful bending yesterday, I got all the 8 topsites exposed, and the ones that where a bit higher to the side !
The canopy isn’t exactly perfect, but I don’t think i can do better than that, so sending her to transition this afternoon just before the drain and fill and night-time!

Updated timelapse : timelapseTransition

Bonus shot with the first grow on the same day (47, and 22 into late veg), she was definitely stunted!

4 Likes

Day 7 into transition, and pistils started appearing yesterday!
The canopy was easier than I thought to maintain as all topsites where evenly exposed to the light!
Still slightly concerned that she’ll outgrow the unit as she’s already apst the second fan,
I’ll probably go with 7 or 6 next time as it would have been easier to manage, definitely still learning this strain, I can’t wait for the next one!

No major defoliation was done, just waiting another week or so to clean her up.
All the stems got nice and thick

6 Likes

5000pics, 2Gb, 60 days old, and flower starts tomorrow, impressed with how little I had to adjust the schedule (only added 7 days)! I’m so glad she’s been such an easy one to grow compared to the last one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Way past the second fan now, so I’m definitely going to use the entire height of the unit :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Day 3 of flower, buds are forming and defoliation is underway. Waiting another 3 days before the last big one.
The stretch is definitely slowing down, but the height gain was impressive, had to do a top up every other day, drinking like crazy :open_mouth:

First plant on the same day (63) :

3 Likes

Did the last major defoliation today instead, couldn’t wait to let her ride into flower!

6 Likes

Day 69, 10/56 of flower

8 Likes

update on day 15/56 : I couldn’t be happier, a 1/4 through already!

7 Likes

Theyre so cool looking!

5 Likes

I’m a fan too! had to stop the first one on day 19 of flower, but I’m glad this one is stacking up so much quicker!

everything she does now is new to me, and I’m starting to see the lime green she is supposed to develop into.
I’m also glad I went for this one as my first grow, with genetics from a nyc diesel and silver haze, one of my 2 favourite thing to vape, the smell appear to be on par with what I was looking for :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

flower, day 20

4 Likes

Looks great Arn. I’m just behind you day 15 of flower.

3 Likes

day 25 of flower
impressive grow, I managed to get 5 decent colas, the ones close to the door being a bit small at the moment, but I’m optimistic wrt the final yield!
I will definitely keep 5-6 main branches next time, 8 was a bit cramped…

9 Likes

Love to see people agree :slight_smile: Experience / Hindsight! Good job @Arn

5 Likes

Lookin’tasty

4 Likes

thanks both :evergreen_tree:

as the bud are stacking, I’m starting to see a few fan leaves from the biggest branch getting spotted with orange/yellow/rusty dot, as well as the tips turning brown/black.
Is this anything to be concerned about during flower?

just did a ph check to be sure, but the probe was still calibrated.

3 Likes

:snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

flower, 30/56, colas are getting really fat, can’t wait for the finish line!

9 Likes

:dancer:

7 Likes

Day 35/56 of flower, a few pistils started turning red-ish, fan leaves are really getting cannibalised, and the flower are more frosty than ever !

Pistils turning, let’s get the macro lens out :mushroom:
WIN_20211019_08_58_28_Pro WIN_20211019_08_48_17_Pro

WIN_20211019_08_48_01_Pro WIN_20211019_08_46_28_Pro

WIN_20211019_08_44_00_Pro WIN_20211019_08_41_51_Pro

WIN_20211019_08_40_57_Pro WIN_20211019_08_35_48_Pro

WIN_20211019_08_34_42_Pro

9 Likes

Looking great…gonna be tastey

7 Likes