Banana Kush, first grow

Haircut done, revealing a beatiful white forest :heart_eyes:
I’m probably going to let her ride now; top budsites are really starting to thicken and light/air penetration seems ideal.
Again, the citrusy smell is just fantastic, I can’t wait to vape this one on my mighty !

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo So, the airstone is already dying ? That makes it two with my friends grobo also having the same issue…
And we didn’t even went through our first grow with it.

Tried cleaning it to get a few bubble out of it today, but the plant already took a huge blow… The new airstone is on the way but will only be there tomorrow morning.

Do you think she’ll recover ?
Aslo, should I remove the wilted leaves ?

2 Likes

Round 2 for banana kush, I’m glad I initially ordered 3 seeds !

so long story short, the airstone got clogged right as I did the last big defoliation, that plus the heatwave we got in Europe, Root rot got a hold of the tank in a matter of about 2 days.

I chopped it after that since basically all leaves got crispy brown and I didn’t wanted to endup with a small yield after 150 days of grow.

Banana kush II, ready to apply everything I learned so far!

I was mad at first, but really excited to see this one going now :partying_face:

3 Likes

So I think the pump is dead, the new airstone doesn’t work when submerged in more than 10cm of water, and the air coming out of the pump is barely noticable.

@Stephen I’ve send in a support ticket to hopefully get this sorted out before my new plant gets too big, I’m using a suplementary aquarium air pump at the moment, but there’s no flow regulator, but this thing is LOOD :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Arn,

Thanks for sending over that ticket, I’m in a meeting this morning, but will respond before end of day for sure. Both @Todd.grobo and @stacey.grobo are off today!

Cheers,
Stephen

Edit: I’ve responded, sending down a replacement air pump for you!

4 Likes

@Stephen thanks for everything.

She’s alive !

4 Likes

The first set of leaves are beatiful compared to last time, not droopy and sad !
I also apparently got better at taking picture :sweat_smile:

Pictures from an hour ago :

The first grow at around the same stage :

I did a proper calibration of the prob yesterday, first drain and fill today with hydroguard and nut dispense, let she how she goes from there :sunglasses:

I’ve installed two different airstone with a Y splitter, and with the replacement pump on it’s way, I should be safe on that for the future grow.

@Todd.grobo I know you wanted to have a look at this one, starting great for now !

3 Likes

Looking way better already. Take this chance to push your pod up about 1" @Arn , make her work a little bit to get to the water.

2 Likes

I too wanted to do that, but the taproot came out right on the side of the lid instead on going down the middle of the coco pod, I don’t wanted to break it while doing so.
I’m drying it with a paper towel a couples time a day for now, and with the fan indirect airflow, it’ll soon be almost dry at the top.

3 Likes

Everything is going perfectly this time arround, the 3rd set of leaves is on it’s way, so I decided to create a timelapse for the entire grow.

I installed a logitech c920 inside connected to a raspberry pi, taking a picture every 5mn, should be exiting to watch :nerd_face:

Aside from that, it’ll also be usefull to compare how she get stunted when I trim leaves in different stages !

3 Likes

I’m in love with how vibrant she can get with all those green tint :heart_eyes:

Definitely not dark green and crispy like before :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Got 5 finger on the second set of true leaves, it does feel like I’m groing a completely different strain :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Enough teasing, here’s the first week :

she just keeps on giving

2 Likes

Does any of you know how to resolve this issue ? a bit annoying to remember to skip a stage each time. I’m using the recipe Banana Kush photo from white label

Also, happy plant as always

2 Likes

Submit a ticket to support. They’ll get you sorted out.

2 Likes

Sent a ticket yesterday, and they solved it the same day, again, amazing support work on the grobo team, you guys are the best.

5 Likes

rbcytgju862287916

Late veg started yesterday, just shy of 25 days now, just waiting for the grow tip to get a bit larger before I top her

Same strain, same stage :

4 Likes

Topped :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re getting good at this @Arn

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m loving that I don’t have to do much, And I’m glad that I won’t have to delay transition as much as the last one.

She’s clearly been really effective at recovering from me cuttting her head down :joy:

5 Likes