Availability and Cost of Nutrient Replacements

I need the same answers you were looking for!!! Cant seem to find the old post with What nutrients? Dilution rate? Feeding schedule? Please and thank you.

2 Likes

You can choose whatever nutrients you like … every company has their own feeding schedules which you would follow and cut to 1/4 strength and watch the plant then slowly go up until you see early signs of nute burn… schedule stays the same change water out everywhere week

5 Likes

- - - [2019-10.21]:

Oct 21, '19 11:50 PM

@william_nisbett,

--

• :wave::wink:

~~~

image chris_barfield Champion

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.16]:

@Leafy271,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sick!!! Thank you again. Im so stoked to start my grow

3 Likes

Question, is this question ultimately aimed at you wanting to put your own nutes in the bottles? If so that’s a no go. You’ll have to mix your nutes manually before fill :+1::fire:

2 Likes

Would be nice if they would come out with larger nute bottles by now.

6 Likes

i am a little thrown back at nute cost…the shipping cost as much as the product $15 to ship 2 bottles…thats just wrong and then have to spend $180 just to get free shipping…i feel so hurt behind this…then on top of that it says youll have evrything youll need to get through your first grow…this isnt fair at all man smh

6 Likes

Are the ph bottles in the Grobo refillable at least ?

3 Likes

I dont like to say much, just you can do things not standard or even not use anything except the Grobos lights/fan. Then use all your own stuff and test ph/ec yourself or leave the ph up/down alone and let Grobo do that and add your own stuff. Your not going to get a lot of help here though if things go wrong. :grinning: So read up and make sure.

1 Like