Autos showing photo

Just wanted some clarification. I have the auto pack from ILGM with blueberrie, northern lights and amnesia haze. All auto. Was looking at recipes and noticed that the Amnesia Haze auto is listed as photo.

2 Likes

Good find. This actually has been brought up before. That’s the photoperiod recipe, just listed wrong.

1 Like

It would be nice to be able to filter recipes by auto or photo rather than having to open each one up and scroll down to see.

1 Like

Yeah might be a little more useful that way. Just to let you know though it says the amount of Days, anything in the 100-115 day range is a photoperiod, all the autos are like 70-80 days typically.

Probably room for improvement, but at the same time, when looking through recipes it does no good to see which ones are there unless you actually have the seeds or are looking up a particular strain anyway, and that narrows it down pretty quick.

2 Likes

A blue letter “A” appears in the lower right corner of the strain preview page.

4 Likes

Not on the app apparently

4 Likes

• (lets See If We Can Get This Fixed):

• (Thank You @BeeDubya For Your Attentiveness To Detail):

Letter-A-..~~

- - -

• (I Still See The Same As The Picture I Shared): :thinking:

• (This One On The Inside Is Fixed): :white_check_mark:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Hey @BeeDubya,

Great catch, thanks! The A should appear on the app now, a patch was recently pushed to fix this bug. I’ve a note with the software team to fix this recipe as well. Great eye!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

The “A” is there now, but the grow time still shows 105 days.

1 Like

Hey @BeeDubya,

Yup, at 9-12 weeks flowering alone, you will be between 101 and 122 days for this grow. Give it a run and let me know when you pull it!

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

So I started a new grow for Blueberry Auto. Should the header show Auto?

2 Likes