Auto or photo

I do not trim a lot either, but I think if you took off some of those large ones around the top, there is something I noticed starting when zooming in a lot. Do NOT go by what I am saying, :grinning: but I would put it back in transition. I really am not sure, but I think you need to see some kind of budding at the start of flowering or at least with mine it did.

I am using an auto too and used the wrong recipe at first. When I switched it, it started growing better.

1 Like

Here she is up and running since yesterday super bushy and got taller

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Mpower11 I think I posted pics but can you see then ?

2 Likes

Yes I can see the pictures hopefully transition to flower starts now

1 Like

Crossing fingers it’s getting super humid in the box

Looked at her today still no sign of flowering I think we might be in the wrong recipe @Mpower11 unless I’m wrong

2 Likes

If your seed is a auto then all is good keeping it at 18 hours of light. If it’s a photo it’s needs 12 hours but

It takes 10 to 14 days to start to see the plant change to flower. So at this point I recommend you just wait it out.

2 Likes

Can you tell I’m still new at this lol I will wait patiently she is thriving though looks really healthy

2 Likes

Some pics to view I gave her a lil trim she was out of control and getting taller by the day

2 Likes

Just a FYI the haircut will stop your plant growth for a couple days as it recovers

3 Likes

Noted just had to open the canopy it was getting super humid

3 Likes

I know it is not the best to do, but I am trimming in flower now and then. I have a bunch of small popcorn nugs lower down I left and need to get light down to them.

After the trim and a few days with out me peeking :eyes:. We are here today what do you think no light penetration again she is growing

1 Like

Hey @Mpower11 just received the nutrients from gaia green I need 411 on how to proceed with the ZSK

1 Like

We are getting light burn once I get back she will need a lil training and trimming again still no sign of flowering @Mpower11

2 Likes

What kind of media are you using with Gaia and how old are the plants

But since then she been looking sick can she be saved that’s my fault well delivery for taking to long how old is she not sure lost track of this one but I do see pistols already. I am here to listen and learn

2 Likes

Here is also OGK from the grobo today

Uploading: 29F0D96F-7ECF-4439-AC33-A8FBF234C4C0.jpeg…
Uploading: 48874305-95B9-4B99-9807-5E827B4B1E09.jpeg…

1 Like

- - - [2021-10.13]:

@Time2grow,

• (You Might Have A Photoperiod Plant In The Unit):

• (Add A Fan To Your Unit To Stop This From Happening, You Are Looking For [Mold/Mildew] If This Continues In Flower):

~~~

@Time2grow,

• (Just Feed Her, She Should Survive This Ordeal): {:crossed_fingers:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes