Auto or photo

I’ve been on flower mode for a few days now still on 18/6 light shift did I pick the wrong recipe or am I doing something wrong she is growing very healthy but I still see no pistols or it is the strain it’s OG KusH
@Mpower11 @Todd.grobo any ideas what I did the seed came from ILGM outdoor multi pack

3 Likes

Genetics breeders cross photo plants with autos. Sometimes plant take after a photo parents vs auto

I grow a auto plant this summer and it didn’t switch on its own

If you want to give it a kick start put it in darkness for 36 to 48 hours.

If your not sure how to pull this off I will provide a idea for you if you need

Or just give it more time it should switch

4 Likes

Provide me with the idea to get it started por favor :sunglasses: i am ready to learn

2 Likes

I haven’t done this before in a Grobo but if I wanted to put my Grobo into darkness I would drop a air stone into the tank (connect to a air pump) to keep oxygen in the water.

Then I would close the door pull the plug for X amount of time. Keeping in mind when Grobo on / off light schedule is.

3 Likes

I’m way ahead of you I already have an extra air stone in the grobo . Now if disconnect for x amount of time it won’t mess up the schedule and for how long should I keep her darkness ?

1 Like

I haven’t tested doing this before but I can’t see it messing with the schedule. I know if you have a power outage it doesn’t affect the schedule so I’m thinking no difference.

I would say 36 hours should be fine give or take a few hours either way.

As long as this is a auto seed this should kick start the plant to make the switch.

2 Likes

Will do I’m going away for a couple a days that should be the perfect time to do it since I won’t be looking at it all the time lol I will keep you posted on the black out thank you so much oh should I do a water change since it’s coming up before anything or wait till lights on again

1 Like

Doesn’t matter with the water change if before or after. Just change around every 7 days

2 Likes

Sounds good I will power of tonight thanks again

2 Likes

Please do not power all the way off because of your air pump, just lights!!

Happy growing

2 Likes

He has a extra air stone in tank with external pump

3 Likes

Ok I must have not read enough my bad LOL

Happy growing to you

3 Likes

She is in darkness mode since 6 pm I replaced the water and stuff so I wouldn’t have to worry about it when light come on again

1 Like

Here she is forgot I had cam in there lol

2 Likes

Should I power her up now it’s been more than 24 hours I think we’ll here it says 2 days

2 Likes

If it was me I would try for 36 to 48 vs 24 to 36 hours

2 Likes

Copy that … still on darkness till Sunday morning

2 Likes

Wouldn’t Sunday morning be a lot longer than 48 hours? Unless my timing is off in my head

3 Likes

I got my day all messed up you right Saturday

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: we are on the same page now

3 Likes