Auto flower help

Hi im on day 49 into my first grow. I am currently growing an auto fem Gorilla Cookie. Im not seeing any budding and im starting to wonder if this plant is even an auto. I am currently using the generic auto recipe. The plant was topped about 4 weeks into it im not sure if i messed the plant up or if there is any way to change the lighting schedule manually to try to get her to bud. Please any help will be greatful.

1 Like

post a screen shot of your grobo screen and a photo of the plant? please :slight_smile:

1 Like

![IMG_0582.PNG|231x500]

2 Likes

1 Like

Ok so i see a some pistols sorry man im new and kinda like what’s happening?

2 Likes

ok ok. Not an auto, but only 33 days flower time? I would likely add ultimately another 25 days to that. Seems short for 10 days of transition and 11 days into flower. Looks healthy otherwise, and if not an auto, lots of leaves you can chop off to open the canopy up.

1 Like

yes its a female for sure :slight_smile:

So should I use like a gorilla glue auto recipe?

Only use the recipe that exactly matches your plant or just use generic.

1 Like

So whats the best course of action? Extend the flowering? And if its not an auto wont i have to adjust the lighting form 18/6 to 12/12?

If its auto the recipe would say. Auto stays 16/8. Photo will change to 12/12 automatically. You can see your schedule under maintenence and under setiings you can see what your lights are set too

You dont do anything to change lights. Its auto. The most your going to do is add or delete time on your schedule. In this case add.

Thank you so much Todd. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Since your plant is photo period. You get to control it totally. So keep her in vege till just below the 2nd fan. I know from the forums WW tend to stretch or csn depending on where you got it from. Youll be ok and get a better size plant

I see a gorilla cookies recipe. Should i just switch? I picked the auto recipe because it said it was a fem auto but there must have been some confusion during shipping.

If its auto its auto. If its photo it will say feminized.
Autos require 12 on 12 off. Check your schedule and see now.

It is 18/6 the recipe i picked is a generic auto based on what i ordered.

2 Likes

Gorilla Cookies Auto Feminised Seeds

Generic auto recipe is what you need to be on. Your good. Shes flowering and in flowering so your just going to leave her now. No trimming or topping

1 Like

Yo everyone! Does anyone know what happened to the generic auto recipe?? I been MIA for a min and trying to get another grow going and can’t find the recipe.

2 Likes